Suggestion

Taehyung's POV:

"Baekhyun!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.

"Taehyung!" He screamed at me again. A wide smile spread across my face.

After much hugging and squeals we finally broke the hug.

"How have you been TaeTae? Any news?" Baekhyun immediately pestered me.

"Yah! Slow down!" I playfully hit him.

He smiled back to me which made my day much less crappy.

"Backie..." I started but he gave me a glance.

"I mean Bacon." With that he smiled in which I rolled my eyes.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked him as we sat on a bench in the park. He nodded.

"You can tell me anything remember that." He soothed me.

Taking a deep breath I began my rant.

"Since my group debuted all the members had been treating me like crap and they still do. As you can see recently I kinda broke my leg..." I motioned to the cast and his eyes widened.

He looked at me with worry all over his face.

"So um I got this when they kicked me out of the dance session because they said I wasn't even going 40 percent...so I just was walking down the street when I saw a kid about to be hit by a upcoming car. And luckily I pushed him out of the way and took the blow instead." Baekhyun had anger already leaking out but I continued.

"So um you see the members actually came to see me in the hospital and they gave a great time, hanging out with me and conversing in conversation but the second we got home they left me in the doorway to watch them head in different directions." I turned to see a scowl spread against Baekhyun's face.

"The members have actually been jerks to me and always seem annoyed by my presence. And I have never actually let it get to me or in fact let it show because I wanted to give them another chance. I just kept telling myself that they were just having a rough day or that they didn't think before they said something. But I was wrong." A tear slowly slid down my face.

"And to think that I was the one at fault." I started ranting gaining a confused look from Baekhyun.

"What do you mean?" He questioned rubbing my back.

"Ok so every morning they wouldn't include me in breakfast. They wouldn't call me down, provide a chair for me to even sit in, or cook enough food for me to have with them."

"WHAT!!!" Baekhyun said anger and revenge swirling in his eyes.

I gave him a pleading look and he finally sat back down.

"This morning I cooked myself my own meal early in the morning. When I finished the members came down. But then they asked where was their food. Do you know how frustrated I was when I heard that?! Hello you expect me to provide you food when you guys don't for me! Well they all got angry that I made food only for myself and then I kinda went ya know on them." I finished my rant.

Baekhyun's POV:

After Taehyung was done ranting my anger inside flared.

Nobody is able to treat my Taehyung like that and get away with it unhurt.

I stared at Taehyung with an understanding face and tried to calm his heavy breathing.

"You know what. I think  you did the right thing. Sometimes you have to teach them their mistakes and not just take all the blame." I slowly said to him. He nodded listening to my every word.

"Hyung, what would you do if you were me in this situation?" He asked looking into my eyes.

A wave of guilt hit me. Seeing how angry and fed up Tae was was not something I like to see.

"Well how about you do what they want." He looked at me alarmed.

"I mean don't be your normal self to them. Do not smile to them, don't make eye contact with them, don't talk, and keep to yourself. By doing this they will get a piece of their own medicine." I proudly stated.

"Your the best hyung!" Taehyung shouted and engulfed me into another tight hug.

"Don't worry Tae everything is going to work out." I reassured him and ruffled his hair.

He nodded.

We turned to watch the park and the opening rays of sunlight around us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed the chapter with BACON in it. (^-^) Don't worry he'll be in upcoming chapters. wink wink. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. I'll update another chapter later today. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^