Freedom

Namjoon's POV:

"Taehyung left. Taehyung officially left BTS." I stated and in shock let the letter fall to the floor.

No response followed.

Only silence.

We stared at the ground in dismay and guilt flooded our senses. Unable to comprehend what exactly happened recently.

I needed to take a seat.

Stumbling over to the living area I ended up tripping over Yoongi's foot making me fall face first into the couch's backside.

I would've given Yoongi a piece of my mind but my body held back.

Sighing I jumped over to the other side and settled onto the couch letting my back sink into the cushions.

A couple more plops and the rest of the members were around me.

"What have we done?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

Turning to him I just stared.

Getting the message he looked down.

"What are we going to tell manager?" Hoseok stated with no excitement in his voice.

"The truth I guess. We can't really hide this." I merely stated guilt clouding all my senses.

They looked at one another and sighed hanging their heads.

Frustrated I rested my head on my knees not knowing what to do.

Taehyung's POV:

I stormed out of the dorm and slammed the door behind me.

I looked at the building one more time and then angrily strode off without a care in the world.

For some reason I felt like a humongous weight was just lifted off my chest and shoulders allowing me to finally breathe and relax.

Determination settling in I walked off and signaled a taxi with the intention of getting as far away from them as possible.

I stared out the window and watched the houses slowly be taken over by the trees until the city lights were no more.

With music blasting in my ear I headed to a place I had not been to in a very long time.

After a 45 minute drive the driver pulled up at a stop and I went on my way.

Making sure no saesang fans were around I slipped into the greenery behind me remembering the left and right turns I had to take.

In about 5 minutes I arrived at my getaway hangout.

I usually came to escape the pressure of being an idol but I guess it will have another use

The house was deep enough in the forest that people would not see the lights of the house or the sound of a campfire burning making it perfect for someone like me to get away and live in privacy.

Sighing I switched on a remote and the lights came alive one by one.

Happily I made my way inside the familiar home and placed my luggage in my room.

Smiling like an idiot I collapsed on the couch and turned on the T.V letting my body relax without being pestered for the first time in years.

"Why hadn't I done this sooner?" I thought to myself as I took in the feel of freedom.

Jungkook's POV:

I was having a peaceful sleep when a loud bang sounded from the entrance to our dorm.

Curious and whole heck frightened we made our way to the railing of the stairs to see an angry manager below.

"YAH! GET YOUR SORRY LITTLE ASSES DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" He yelled.

Gulping at one another we slowly descended down the steps.

"Yes m-man-ager?" Namjoon asked getting a death glare from him.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! WORD ALREADY GOT OUT ABOUT THIS! THE INTERNET AND REPORTERS AS WELL AS THE MEDIA ARE BLOWING UP!!!" He yelled even louder at us.

"Wh-at are you ta-lking about? We never posted anything about Taehyung leaving....." I stated but immediately stopped when manager gave me a what are you talking about look.

"What are you talking about?...ANYWAYS HOW COULD YOU GUYS RATE THE RESTAURANT WE ATE AT YESTERDAY A 1.5 STAR RESTAURANT?! THE MEDIA AND REPORTERS ARE BEGINNING TO SUSPECT YOUR ACTUAL PERSONALITIES IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!" He yelled his veins popping.

A sigh of relief escaped our mouths.

"Oh that...we thought for a second that you were mad about Taehyung leaving BTS because that would be something." Hoseok stated and chuckled.

Our eyes widened as the words left his mouth.

"Wait WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Manager screamed and lunged at Namjoon.

"WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!!"

"Taehyung left BTS and he already wrote the contract cancellation in this letter...." Namjoon whimpered and quickly shoved the letter into manager's face.

His face went from flustered to fuming as if a volcano just exploded on his face.

"Ok ok.." He said trying to calm himself down as we stared at him with fear written all over our faces.

"Where is he?" He said in a more calm tone of voice.

Looking at each other we just sighed and looked at him.

"He packed up yesterday and already left." I said.

And at the moment all hell broke loose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys. Sorry for not updating sooner I unfortunately had to travel to Arizona again for my soccer games. Anyways I promise I will update this story soon. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Thank you guys for making this story reach 4k and also supporting my first book GIVE AND TAKE which is now completed. Thank you all so much. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^