Dash

"Guys.... Where's Yoongi?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon's POV:

It's been 3 hours since Yoongi hyung disappeared.

3 hours we have been kept in the dark.

3 hours since Tae declared his leave.

"Its nothing. Stop worrying silly. You have to be strong and lead the members. That's what Tae would want you to do. Be strong for Tae. This was his decision.....it wasn't influenced by you...." I clutched my head in dismay.

"Who am I kidding...of course its because of us. We put him through so much suffering and pain. We were so blind and self-centered that we couldn't see somebody crying out to us, in hopes for help.

We were holding our hands out for him to catch as he was falling, but pulled them away at the last second, leaving him there to plummet. We are so stupid. We are so dumb. I regret everything."

I turned my head to see the rest of them members situated in the hotel room.

Their eye's only expressing blankness and shock.

"If only....if only I could've woken up sooner and seen the real picture. Then Tae's life wouldn't have to have been such a mess." I pull at my hair in agony.

Biting my lip in anger, I silently cried. The tears rolling down my face.

"I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry...."

Yoongi's POV:

"So this is what it's like to feel like your floating in mid-air. Hehe. I feel free."

"YAH! WAKE UP GRANDPA! YOU HAVE A LONG LIFE AHEAD OF YOU! GET YOUR LAZY CANDY CANE COLORED ASS UP! GOTTA GO GO GO!" A little angel chirped, resting on my shoulder.

"Leave him be. Doesn't this feel good? No pain, no responsibilities, no need to interact? Stay. Isn't this what you have been waiting for?" A devil yawned, leaning on my other shoulder.

"So? What's it going to be?!" The angil and devil shout. I just avoid there gaze.

"Hmm...something smells like strawberry."

Person's POV:

"No no no! You got it all wrong! You have to add the blue color mix before the yellow! Then the green will be perfect! Not the other way around! UGh! Just....just restart! There should be more suPPPPPPPPLLLLLIESSSSSS AHHHHHHH!" I screamed as an object stepped onto the open road.

I couldn't stop my car in time.

A loud bang sounded from the front of the car.

My eyes widened as I came to understand what was going on.

Hurriedly, I ripped my seat belt off of me and bolted out the car. Not caring if I shut the door and took the keys.

The person was more important than that.

As I came around to the front, I stared in shock.

A boy, no older than 25, was laying there, covered in blood.

"Mister?! MISTER?! Oh my oh my." I was hyperventilating.

This dude was loosing blood fast, if I didn't get hold of help right away he would die. That ain't happening.

I shook his shoulder lightly trying to get him to stay awake.

"Cmon, cmon." I mumble biting my lip.