Departure

Taehyung's POV:

After bidding my acting hyungs, SHinee, ZE;A, and Got7, I turned to assist the lingering EXO members out the door.

"Thanks for the party! It was great being able to have some arm space once in a while!" ZiTao grinned as he made his way out.

I giggled at his cuteness and waved.

"Thanks!" The rest said in unison and I nodded.

Baekhyun was the last to exit.

He stopped midway through the door and whispered into my ear.

My heart beat rose as nervousness started to settle in but nonetheless I agreed.

Like the rest I waved goodbye and made my way to my untouched bed to catch up on the sleep I had missed the night before.

"That was fun...." I didn't even get to finish my thought when I immediately fell into a deep sleep.

About 4 hours later I awoke to the sun's rays upon my legs literally baking me alive.

"Owwwiiieee!" I screamed as I felt my hot suntanned leg.

"Curse the amount of windows I have!...Now I have to even out this ran." I mumbled and grumply packed some stuff.

"Beach here I come!" And right when I said that the sky darkened and thunder sounded and the rain drops began to pour. Halfway out the driveway I turned back inside putting my supplies back.

"Nope not today." I said and resorted to my heating lamps. (Sorry)

Meanwhile......

Jungkook's POV:

"Who's bright idea was it to go to the beach again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK I am so sorry about this hella short 312 word chapter. I'm extremely stressed at the moment because I am preparing for upcoming exams. Anyways I feel bad for not updating sooner so I hope that even though this was an extremely short chapter you still enjoy. I'll update soon. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting!

 Fighting!