Hyungs

Hoseok's POV:

"One... Two..... Three!" The photographer yelled as we reacted to his cue.

The sound of the camera clicking away entered my ears as we jumped in unison.

Giggling we fell, smashing into the hot sandy ground below.

"That's a wrap!" Was the last words from him as he left to his car.

Smiling, we tumbled and rolled in the hot sand, not caring about the heat.

We had finally completed the beach scenes for our summer repackage photoshoot.

After a long day of posing and modeling we could finally let loose all the energy we were holding in.

Laughing we ran down the beach, throwing sand in one another's faces.

Every so often we etempted to push Namjoon or Seokjin in the waves. We failed every time.

Now the sun was going down.

It's rays slowly sinking beneath the land, it's light receding by the second.

Together we watched the hot sun disappear, it's scorching heat no longer existing.

With a heave, we got to our frets. Our stomachs telling us it was time to eat.

Jungkook's POV:

"Rock.... Paper..... Scissors...... Shoot!" I called out as we showed one another our choices.

Namjoon and Jimin had paper, I had rock, and Hobi and Yoongi had scissors.

Sighing we retried hoping to narrow down the choices.

After a couple more rounds of the game the place we were to eat at was decided.

In the end, Namjoon and Hoseok one with the rock so we had to go to their restaurant of choice.

Changing into comfortable clothes, we headed into our van getting our managers permission to eat out.

Humming a tune we bounced along to the beat as the van made its way down the rode.

Day before
Taehyung's POV:

I cried, tears stinging my eyes.

My cuts and bruises increasing the pain.

"WHY MUST MY LIFE BE A NEVER ENDING SHIT HOLE!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"FIRST I GET TREATED LIKE SHIT! THEN I LEAVE THE GROUP I ORIGINATED IN! HERE I COME THINKING I CAN HAVE A FRESH RESTART ON MY CAREER BUT NO! PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HATE ME NO MATTER WHAT I DO! Why must I have to go through all this......" I yelled soon drawing back on the railing whimpering.

"I'm happy to have joined EXO b...But they aren't who are really belong w..With. I don't have the memories of when they won these awards and achievements....I d.... Don't have those memories of the pain they had to go through to get where they are...... "

"I know that....I really do......"

"I know my departure from bangtan wasn't good either....I should've known....I can't do SHIT!" I laughed to myself.

"What was I expecting? I'm nothing without BTS......I'm just a fuckin body taking up space on this planet.....I don't belong.....I don't belong in neither EXO or bangtan....I don't belong anywhere...." I cried.

"I wish this all never happened.....I wish this all came to an end...I wish everything could just be over...." With tears lining my face I let myself slump against the railing.

My consciousness slipping within seconds.

Day after

The heat of the sun woke me.

I blinked as I stared at the bright ball in the sky making no attempt to move.

I didn't know if I could.

My stomach tightened and my throat was parched.

I held my stomach in pain. It's grumbling increasing by the second.

Slowly I got to my feet, using the railing for support.

I began moving one foot in front of the other, pain erupting any time my foot made contact with the concrete.

My energy level was depleted, the hunger not helping at the least.

I hadn't eaten or drank anything for about 2 days and now the effect was settling in.

I tried to take another step but I ended up crying out as another cut on my side opened up even more.

I fell almost collapsing.

My breathing becoming heavier I looked towards the city.

With furrowed eyebrows I bit my lip and forced myself to stand.

"I will get there." I rethank as I forced my body to move.

It had taken me a long time to arrive back to the hotel area but I finally made it.

I stumbled along the sidewalk getting weird looks from people passing.

I could care less.

The sun had already sank, it's body disappearing behind the tall concrete buildings.

It's heat no longer fazing me.

My stomach cramps began to increase even more as I headed on.

The pain becoming too much to handle.

Looking I walked into a random restaurant.

"Table for one...." I mouthed to the waitress.

She nodded and told me to wait for a second.

Turning she looked for any table available.

"Sorry sir... We don't have an empty table. Would you be OK if you sat with a group of people?" She asked politely.

I was about to decline but my stomach said otherwise so I just nodded my head.

She led me towards a group of people.

I tried to hide the blood as much as I could but the amount was too great.

Sighing I gave up and pulled my hood on my head tighter.

"Would you guys be willing to allow this customer to sit with you?" She asked.

A couple of sures sounded meaning I could sit down.

I sighed.

"Why must I go through this... Might as well introduce myself."

Yoongi's POV:

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is...." The person's words stopped abruptly.

I turned my head towards him curious about the sudden stop only to freeze.

"Hyungs....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!!! IT'S GOING TO BE RELEASED FOR ME IN 3 HOURS AND 37 MINUTES!!!! AHHH! DNA IS COMING!!!!

Hey guys! Just wanted to post before the awaited Comeback. It's probably an extremely boring and shitty chapter sorry. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! 😋😋😋

 Fighting! 😋😋😋