Time To Go Solo

Taehyung's POV:

I arrived at my getaway and was welcomed to a clean quiet atmosphere.

Sighing happily I walked into the kitchen and opening the fridge put the groceries I purchased away.

Humming I turned on the radio that rested on my counter.

Swaying my hips to the beat I sang with the lyrics and started wiping the dust away.

As the song ended I waited for the next one to come on.

What came on ended up with the radio on the lawn.

"Fire" began playing and emotions spread around me like a wildfire.

Reflecting on what I went through during that time angered me enough that I accidentally threw the radio out the front door that was still open.

"I barely got any lines and screentime during that song. Plus with the dance practice the members told me to put on a hat to cover a tiny bug bite I had on my cheek saying that they don't want people saying I'm ugly." I scoffed remembering that moment. I knew they just wanted me to not be seen clearly.

"Hmmm now that I ended my journey with them I believe that I have not ended my music career. For the time being I shall debut as a solo artist!" I happily jumped up and down.

"Personal studio here I come!" I yelled and slid into the recording room not crashing into anything. Gladly.

Hoseok's POV:

We ran outside and hopped into our van hastily.

"OK this says they spotted him at Seoul Cafe which is the cafe we usually do to!" I yell to Namjoon who is driving without permission.

"Got it!" He replied stepping on the gas as we clung to each other's seats for dear life.

Namjoon pulled into a vacant parking spot.

We filled out and rushed into the store not caring about hiding our identity.

Our eyes frantically searched the crowd of people who weren't paying us any attention. But no sign of Taehyung.

I head towards the cashier and ask if she saw the idol Taehyung.

The mention of his name made her blush.

Nodding she told me that he was here 30 minutes ago and he already left.

Thanking her I headed back to the members telling them the bad news.

With a wave of gloominess settling in we head back to the dorm not wanting to speak to manager at the moment who we left standing in the doorway as we went to the Cafe.

Slowly we enter the door to see a calm manager.

Gulping we trudged in and stood in front of him.

"You guys screwed up big time." He merely stated.

We nodded our heads in agreement.

"Well support the new solo artist." He spat and pointed to the TV screen.

We turned our heads towards the screen as he left the dorm.

On the screen showed a news article. "A New Solo Artist Already Attracts Thousands Of Fans! Who Is This Newbie?"

The next words pained our hearts.

"Former member Taehyung of the well known K-pop group, BTS, declares statement of solo career. Views, comments, and likes are going through the roof.

This new solo artist just composed his own song and already gained more than 5k subscribers and followers. His song "Stigma" has already topped the charts making his song number 1 placing BTS's "Spring Day" in 2nd. Good things already have occurred for this new solo artist." I said as I read the first paragraph out loud.

Hesitantly Seokjin took out his phone and placed it on the table for us all to see.

Searching up Taehyung's "Stigma" and finding the lyric video we fell silent.

The lyrics were written as if he was talking about himself but also us.

"Stupid person. Acting kiddish!" Yoongi yelled and stomped upstairs clearly frustrated.

Turning the TV off we slowly proceeded upstairs.

The fact that Taehyung just went solo kept replaying in our minds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi peeps. I did not proofread. Sorry about the crappy update but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting,!!

 Fighting,!!