Complete 180

Taehyung's POV:

I said goodbye to Bacon and headed back to the dorm.

"Finally I got to see Bacon hyung!" I sighed to myself as I walked on the cracked sidewalk.

The morning rays broke the cover of the clouds striking down on me.

I breathed in a sigh of relief as the warmth flooded my entire body.

"Give them what they want. Don't be yourself. Don't smile, be happy, pay attention to them, and make sure to not speak much to them. Then they'll get a taste of their own medicine." Baekhyun's words echoed in my mind as I continued walking.

"Should I do what Baekhyun said?" I questioned as I stepped onto the steps of the dorm.

"Remember this is what they did to you. It's time for them to feel the pain now." I reminded myself and made up my mind.

"You got this." I told myself as I opened the door.

I looked around seeing the members watching TV and weren't looking at me.

Scoffing I slammed the door throwing my coat onto the hanger and bounded up the stairs.

Without looking back at them I headed to my room, my anger rising once again.

Just seeing the members or just breathing the same air as them was annoying.

Sighing I laid my beanie on my bed and made my way to my hangout space just to escape the stuffy room of mine.

I sat on the roof letting the breeze blow all my cares away for the meantime.

Hoseok's POV:

I couldn't happen but notice a new presence enter the dorm.

Curiously I peeked over to see Taehyung throwing his jacket on the coat hanger and slamming the door shut.

I gasped knowing that was so unlike Taehyung.

He would usually be careful not to make much noise so he doesn't disturb us. Like he should. But this time he did that without any hint of hesitation.

I stared at him proceeding up the stairs and entering his room without even saying high.

"Umm guys..." I started.

"What?" All of them replied.

"Well Taehyung's home." I said hoping to see some reaction.

But all I got was a hummed response. "I guess he is." They snorted. I could only agree.

However, Tae's action was unusual to me and I didn't know what intrigued me about it.

"It's nothing." I reassured myself and continued watching the TV screen slowly forgetting what I just saw.

Jungkook's POV:

Seokjin was just about done cooking dinner when each member came trudging down the stairs.

I saw Seokjin smile and start dolling out the food.

Not long after I saw a familiar figure bound down the stairs as well.

What Tae did next was shocking.

He looked to see no seat or place setting for him.

I swear I saw him snort at us.

He walked right past us, we expected him to ask what was for dinner but he didn't.

He reached into a cabinet and pulled out his wallet.