FanGurls

Taehyung's POV:

The sound of ringing filled my ears and woke me from my slumber.

Sitting up I yawned and cracked my back getting up to look outside my bedroom window.

I smiled knowing I wouldn't have to deal with the members treating me like crap today or any other day in fact.

Turning I made my way down the wooden stairs descending into my quiet living area.

I quickly shuffle across the wooden boards towards my destination.

Blowing the dust off to counters that have been untouched for at least 3 years I opened the fridge to see it empty.

Facepalming I grabbed my coat and hat and ran out of my house towards the bus stop about 10 minutes away.

I was greeted by the fresh dew on the grass and the chirping of a variety of birds.

As soon as I entered town the sound of my stomach caught my attention as well as some weird stares from people sitting around me.

"I'm so glad they don't recognize me." I think wiping pretend sweat off my forehead.

Sitting down in the corner of a nearby cafe I slumped back able to relax for the time being.

After ordering a simple breakfast I wait for the food to arrive while playing on my phone unaware of the new eyes that entered.

Someone's POV:

"I can't believe my mom and dad out of all places brought me here for breakfast." I mumbled to my friends.

They nodded and looked down at their phones.

Groaning we started making our way to a open table when I see a guy with his head stuck into his phone.

Snorting at how people are so engulfed in their phones I quickly take a seat.

Movement catches my eyes as a waiter approaches him.

Curious I watch them converse and then he smiles.

It looks so familiar.

After another 10 minutes of continuous staring he gets up and walks to the front motioning to his food.

He returns with pancake syrup.

He sits down only to get up again. Walking outside he takes off his glasses revealing his face underneath.

My heart freezes.

I tapped my friends shoulder getting a leave me alone slap.

I do it again and they look at what I'm pointing at.

They drop their phones immediately.

Outside was standing Taehyung of BTS!!!

"Omg record this!!!" I practically scream as we watch him from afar

He looked so handsome and even more handsome up close.

He returned and put his glasses back on.

We just watched his every move.

Taehyung's POV:

I stared at the streaming food in front of me.

I smile and take a quick picture.

Once I was finished eating I got up to leave

Out of nowhere 4 young teenage girls ran up to me and then literally busted my eardrum.

I was more or less shocked but smiled and gave them my autograph.

Waving I left to hear excited screams follow.

Hailing a cab I headed back to my getaway.

Hoseok's POV:

Manager's face went from 0-100 in less than a millisecond.

Everything was silent like the quiet before the storm.

And then he stated yelling at us like no tomorrow.

He began throwing chairs across the room or anything in his reach.

He continued raging until our entire bottom floor looked like a pack of wild animals stampeded into it.

We watched in fear until the manager seamed to relax.

A ding sounded from my social media account.

Checking it my eyes widen.

The title of the article read," I Got Taehyung's Autograph At Seoul Cafe"

The members reading over my shoulder nod at one another.

"Let's go!" Jungkook yelled at we jumped into the van one by one.

"Please still be there..." Jimin prays as we near the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys. Did not proofread sorry. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^