Awards

Taehyung's POV:

It had been about just a week and my new releases already topped the charts.

I felt surprised that composing a song was much easier by yourself.

My first song "Stigma" is still high and is maintaining the 5th place while my new releases are holding the 1-4 spots.

I referred to them as a mini album which I named Cypher.

All cyphers 1-4 ended up slightly blowing up the media and news.

I happily smiled at the fans in front of me all lined to get my autograph.

One by one I signed their merchandise and as the seconds flew by the minutes turned into hours.

"How are you doing with BTS?" A fan in front of me asked out of nowhere taking me by shock.

Regaining myself I answered truthfully.

"Well I don't really stay in touch with them anymore." I stated a confused look spread across many fans faces.

"But don't you see them around your dorm? You guys are members after all." She replied.

"Well I don't see them around anymore because I stopped being a member of the group and that's why I am now a solo artist." I sighed and handed her the now signed paper.

"Please take care of yourself! And I hope your guys bond is fixed again!" She squealed and ran off.

Slightly saddened but at the same time touched I finished the fanmeet and headed to the awards banquet that would be commencing soon.

Jimin's POV:

We were currently at an awards banquet to receive all different types of awards.

Reluctantly sitting down we waited until we were called up.

"For the most cinematic MV goes to BTS."

"Best dance routine goes to EXO!"

"Most viewed goes to Taehyung!"

"Spot number 5 goes to Taehyung!"

"Spot numbers 4-1 goes to Taehyung!"

"And for the final award... Most subscribers and votes... is Taehyung!" The announcer announced.

A wave of cheers sounded throughout the building as they celebrated.

"How could he sound so well without us?" Namjoon whispered to Seokjin as they stayed watching him.

"It's Taehyung this and Taehyung that." Yoongi spat as we remembered all the awards he received.

We nodded in agreement.

We began to head out when a certain voice caught our attention.

Being as quiet as possible we snuck up near the wall that separated everyone and listened to the conversation.

"My house is free! Bring whatever you like!" Taehyung chirped at another person.

"Who do I invite???" I believe Sehun said. My ears perked up.

"I guess the group's I'm closer to." Taehyung stated once again.

"Can you tell me the names cause I don't know who you are close to... Yah! That hurt!" Sehun yelled.

We leaned in even more to listen.

"Invite Got7, EXO, SHinee, ZE;A and the hyungs I acted with in my drama!" Taehyung stated happily.

Footsteps grew louder and our eyes widened.

We couldn't move in time and Taehyung and Sehun arrived.

We turned towards them to see both of them with an eyebrow raised.

"Yah! Why aren't we your band invited huh?!" Yoongi spat and received a cold glare from Taehyung.

"One you guys were never my group and two if we were a group I never knew we were." He spat.

"It's not what it looks like..." I started.

"Sure because whenever you guys have conversations I secretly hide and eazedrop to here all the PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!" He yelled sarcastically.

"Can't believe once you guys are losing you would stoop to that far of a level...Tsk." He rolled his eyes and headed towards EXO leaving us hung on his last words.

Staring at one another we shuffled out taking the defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people. So I haven't updated in a while...IM SO SORRY🙏🙇 Anyways I was kinda at a writer's block while writing this so sorry if it wasn't as good as other chapters. The next one's will be better. Plus this was supposed to go up about 4 hours ago but guess who feel asleep? ME! Anyways I will update soon and I hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! ^_^