Domino Effect

By any chance are you guys loosing interest? If so I'll try to make the story better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok's POV:

I opened my door to be greeted with the prolonging silence of the dorm.

My eyes glanced around the darkness of the hallway trying to adjust to the sudden blackness.

Sighing I trudged out of my doorway making my down the dusty steps towards the kitchen.

Not one light illuminated the dorm except for the single flame of a lone candle.

Movement in the kitchen caught my attention as I approached.

My eyes focused on the figure soon realizing that it was Seokjin.

We did not speak only acknowledge one another and proceeded in making a make shift meal that we could bring to our rooms.

"Hey," I whispered which he responded with a lower whisper back.

He then turned around with a browning banana and a three pieces of load in his hands and headed to his room.

When Taehyung snapped we began to see his condition.

When Taehyung began to act cold to us we began to see how it felt to be neglected.

When Taehyung left BTS we were just shocked that it happened we couldn't react. We thought it was a joke at first but when we saw him pull out his luggage and bag full of his belongings we knew he was serious.

When Taehyung announced he would become a solo artist and topped the charts all we felt was dismay and jealousy.

Not until Taehyung officially joined EXO did we realize we had made the biggest mistake of our lives.

Every day since then we received hate from many Taehyung Stan's but we deserved it.

We hoped it wouldn't last long but when 4 weeks began to roll into a month we realized he had no intention of coming back.

We closed ourselves off from society living in the shadows and walls of our dorm.

All windows were shut and blinds drawn, door shut and lights off.

In the beginning our manager came to give us a hard time but when we wouldn't open up it changed to pleading.

But just like Taehyung he eventually gave up.

We've lost all motivation, happiness, and livelihood and their isn't anything that could get it back.

Every event that occured led to another. Each one causing another misfortune to occur. It was all just a huge domino effect.

Slowly I turned around making my way back up the stairs and into my room hoping to escape the days troubles.

Seokjin's POV:

As I entered my room I set my food on the unused paper plate resting upon my table.

Slowly I cut up the fruit and neatly placed them on another plate along with 1 and a half pieces of bread.

Not long after I made my way cautiously to the other end of the hallway making sure I didn't step on any clothes.

Unfortunately my foot was met with a wet shirt probably from the tears we shed during the week.

Taehyung leaving hit all of us.

Namjoon is getting all over himself saying that as the leader he should've paid more attention to him.

Hoseok is saying that he saw Taehyung just wanting to spend time with us but still chose not to notice.

Jungkook is just lifeless saying that he knew Taehyung was feeling like that and he saw the change but was to weak minded to do anything about it.

Jimin has been an emotional wreck crying his eyes out every night blaming that he should've done something as Taehyung's best friend.

I've let myself loose motivation and stopped doing everything. As the mom of the group I feel horrible knowing I treated him the way I did. The dorm hasn't been cleaned but I have no intention of doing so not until Taehyung comes back.

The guilt inside us is slowly increasing eating us up from the inside.

We all are blaming ourselves and the sudden departure of one of our members slapped us hard but not as hard as Yoongi.

He was the one that was affected the most.

He has been beating himself up knowing that he was the cause of Taehyung leaving.

And because he's the only one with a bathroom in his room he hasn't left his room once since Taehyung left and joined EXO.

Hesitantly I knocked on his door but no response sounded.

Sighing I placed his meal on the ground in front of his door next to the other meals seated untouched.

Namjoon's POV:

We've been wallowing in our shame for weeks now and I feel no want to do anything but I know we have to get out of this hell hole.

So assembling the lifeless members and dragging a puffy eyed Yoongi out of his room for the first time I explained to them we have to get out at least for a little bit which they  reluctantly agreed.

The second we stepped out the sunlight flooded our vision making us cringe.

Filing into the van we set off to our destination... Haeundae Beach.

Suho's POV:

"OK people into the van!" I yelled.

"Ne!" 12 other voices replied.

We happily took off heading into the vegetation of the forest.

"Haeundae Beach here we come!" We yelled as we traveled down the dirt road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A FEW MORE HOURS UNTIL THE BBMAS! YAS! I STILL HAVE  HOPE THAT BTS WILL BE PERFORMING!
LET US SUPPORT THEM TODAY! BTS FIGHTING!!!

Hello guys! The update took a little longer than I expected mostly because I was procrastinating and watching a drama...yeah. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. I'll update soon. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^