Different

Taehyung's POV:

The chirps of birds and the sound of the leaves blowing by my window woke me from my slumber.

Yawning I sat up and made my way to my window sliding the sliding door to the side allowing me onto the balcony.

I sighed and rested my head on the railing looking at the greenery below.

The sound of the breaking waves and the smell of fresh sea air filled my lungs and ears relaxing every muscle in my body

Gathering enough courage I walked outside my room and headed down the steps to view the members talking lowly at the kitchen table.

Without hesitation I bounded down the steps making my presence noticeable.

They immediately stopped talking and stared in my direction.

Out of the blue they started firing questions at me one by one.

"What did you mean when you said we only cared about ourselves?!" Jimin shot.

"How dare you say you were the victim here!" Hoseok yelled into my face.

"Why did you direct your careless actions onto us saying that we are to blame!" Namjoon glared.

"Stupid idiot! How dare you treat your hyungs like that! We have the right to point out your flaws!" Yoongi exploded.

"How could you even act like that yesterday?! You broke a plate and scattered food over the floor and left without saying a word!" Seokjin said slamming his fists onto the table.

"What's gotten into you lately?! Why are you acting so self centered?!" Jungkook spat.

I stared at them blankly, not giving them a hint of expression or thought on my face.

Without answering any of their questions I walked over to the cabinet and took out a pastry, popping it into the toaster to warm up.

I had my back to them and did not once turn around.

The ding of the timer rang through my ears notifying me my breakfast was ready.

Swiftly taking it out and putting it on a plate I walked past the members again heading for my room.

"Yah! Were do you think you're going?! You are being very disrespectful without you acknowledging us!" Yoongi yelled at me from the table.

Like earlier I ignored his retort and proceeded into my room locking the door behind me.

Placing my plate on the table I immediately let my anger out.

I punched my pillow that was propped against the wall.

"Stupid idiots! Assholes! Jerks! I! Hate! You! All! Along! With! Your! Freakin! Faces!" I yelled as quietly as I could but loud enough to let my anger rome free.

After my little anger meltdown I made my way to the balcony and rested my elbows in the railing deep in thought.

"Even though if it's a plan to make them recognize me more... should I just give up on them?" I asked as the breeze blew through my brown locks of hair.

Jungkook's POV:

"Everything Taehyung does now is the complete opposite of what he used to do.

For some reason I feel like his breakdown in the morning yesterday is effecting him now.

That would probably explain why he was being so down." A light bulb flickered in my mind.

After a few seconds it lit.

"Now that I think about it he is being exactly the way we wanted him to be earlier! We had asked him to grow up. Now he acts by himself. We told him to stop talking because of his annoying voice. Today he hasn't spoken a word. We wanted him to stop being excited and cheerful and not he isn't excited or cheerful. His smile... He hasn't smiled for a long time." My eyes widened as I understood what was going on.

I speed walked towards his room and knocked.

I heard no response so I turned the handle to enter only to find it locked.

"He has officially cut himself off from us." The cold fact settling down upon me.

I rushed to tell the others.

"Guys I think Taehyung has given up on us! Don't you see he isn't like he normally is. He is how we asked him to be when we were annoyed at him.

He no longer smiles, he barely talks, his attitude changed and he is not even approaching is anymore! Can't you see he's different!" I spoke to them.

They looked up at me.

"Well isn't that a good thing? After all we won't have to worry about him anymore or have to deal with his annoying voice." Yoongi retorted.

All the others nodded.

"Yeah I guess you're right. It is nice without dealing with him and his annoying voice." I realized after coming back to my senses.

"OK let's go watch a movie!" Seokjin announced.

We nodded and headed out forgetting that we were missing a certain member.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi peeps. Sorry for the late night update, I was occupied most of the day. I will update this first thing tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and continue reading. Fighting! ^_^

 Fighting! ^_^