Study interruption, determination and jealousy

Agatha's POV
Rafal had us take another test, he said we hadn't been studying enough and that our activities would be pushed aside till we got a higher score.So our group all sat in the boys room, books spread everywhere messily.Kiko and Tristan writing notes, Aric and Chaddick revising our mistakes as the rest of us studied in Aric's set groups.Meaning that as Hort and Dot had to get Sophie to focus, and Hester and Anadil studied hard not only on the work but various pranks and schemes, I sat with Tedros.In utter silence we sat writing out notes from our textbooks, awkwardly avoiding eachother completely, which Aric didn't like as he slumped down with us grasping every book apart from an advanced maths one.Thinking it would force us to work together, sadly it did due to both of us not wanting to let the other do better.It's just another competition to us, we don't really mind about late activities and programs, that's what we do, compete in anything, and that's why I needed to beat the charismatic perfect prince.I had to beat him so he wouldn't boast about it.

Soon enough we all tiredly walked to our own rooms, and collapsing onto our beds in exhaustion.Only to wake up and review our notes again.I sat with Kiko and Sophie, none of us changed from our pyjamas, notes categories in a small drawer set.

Sophie's POV
As we sat I begun to draw terrible drawings of the group in my study book, Agatha was focused more than Kiko and I, because she wanted to beat us, she wanted to beat Tedros.Of course what she believed she thought of him was different than what she did.It was obvious that she liked him, she was just the same in the book, and whether or not it was because they were eternal soul mates........
I couldn't help but be jealous.That Kiko had Tristan, and soon Agatha would have Tedros.Aric would probably end up with one of the other girls and Chaddick, I had no idea about him but I had no chance there.So I was stuck with Hort, it wasn't bad but it wasn't the best.But now all I could do was fall for him.