The Next Day

Agatha's POV
Mum had laughed yesterday, when she found us asleep by lunch, somehow tired from the basically nothing we did. Today was to be the third day since his arrived, we would have the next two days here, a day to travel to Tedros' and a day to set up for the sleepover party meeting of the second week.
"Hey get out of your thoughts Aggie!"Sophie yelled as she fell through the window
A monopoly set slid across the floorboards and into Tedros who sat across from me on the floor swinging our hands back and forth. Yeah she'd said she would be here with Monopoly today, Tedros opened the box and Sophie began to set up once she'd closed the window. Throwing Tedros the teddy bear character taking the puppy for her own and passing Agatha the cat, the three pieces sat on the board each player with a different strategy.
Agatha wanted as much space as she could get.
Tedros wanted to match and upgrade for more cost.
And Sophie just wanted to win, as the dog.
Soon enough three quarters of the board belonged to Agatha, Tedros owning the rest, full colours and housing. Whilst Sophie, pranced around loosing money every second second.
"Oh"Sophie fell back dramatically
Finally lost of all money, her puppy fell to the board whilst she fell to the floor boards.
"And now it's one verses one, lover versus lover. WILL THEY SURVIVE MONOLPOLOLPYLY-"Sophie yelled
"I meant monopoly"
Agatha rolled her eyes. See the game was clearly already won, Tedros lost money often but in smaller amounts, Agatha lost large amounts less often. But it was obvious with more space Agatha won, building slowly onto her places before Tedros had to sell off all of his pieces and places just to survive only putting off his loss. Agatha threw a piece to his forehead.
"Idiot"
"I will win next time!"Tedros vowed
"What about me?"Sophie poured
"Come on weirdos lets have lunch"mum laughed as she saw Sophie throw the board up