Tedros' Cluedo tornament?!

Agatha's POV
Hort, Sophie, Hester, Anadil, Aric,Dot.
They all sat around the board that held seven rooms, a lounge, kitchen, bathroom, study, garage, bedroom and dinner. Six characters were of different colours, red, purple, green, blue, grey and yellow. Each had a different name, personality, colour but equal chance of being the murderer. Everyone grasped a sheet as they sat the weapons in the square choosing characters after some intense scissors, paper rock games.
Sophie grabbed red, a famous actress names Scarlet.
Hort grabbed grey, the model and husband of Scarlet, Gray.
Hester angrily chose purple, Kaylin, a lawyer.
Anadil picked up the green one, a comedian named Aren.
Aric rushed to the blue, Aqua, an artist.
And Dot grasped the finale one, yellow, an animator.
Tedros handed out the cards after sticking three into the slip and signalled the games beginning. They rolled the dice each deciding the order, Sophie, Dot, Hester, Hort, Aric, Anadil. Recorded their cards on paper, and began. One by one they collected clue cards and guessed weapons, characters and rooms. Secretive to their own cards as Aric stressed over loosing with his terrible results. He threw cards occasionally bored as Tedros and I observed the group, law enforcers over the game, stopping cheaters, secret alliances and unfair players. Right until Hort announced the correct group of information, Hester shrugging along with Anadil as Sophie cheered, Aric slammed his cards down cursing about lost chances and Dot started eating smuggled chocolate.
"Hort is the winner of round 1, the only one moving up"Tedros grinned as he began to reset the bored
Hort. I'm just glad it wasn't Aric.
Tedros shot me a look as if he read my mind, smiling to me brightly as Reena entered the room.
"Sorry about being in your room Tedros just sorting something out"She rubbed her neck apologetically
"It's cool you missed out on a lot..."Tedros laughed
"I heard"She snickered