Quater Year Test

(I just noticed it's almost July 7th which was basically the time I started this last year 0.0
As always thanks for reading💖)

Agatha's POV
I couldn't believe we had already been her for a term, Kiko and Sophie couldn't either. Wether it felt shorter or longer it didn't seem like Quarter of our  first year, and hopefully not our last was up. Rafal announced the test yesterday, he said it was numeracy. So our group began study sessions. Aric, Chaddick, Hort, Tristan and Tedros stayed in their room most of the time, occasionally joining Sophie, Kiko and I so the couples could catch up. Anadil and Hester never left their room but Dot would dash over for a quick study with her own chocolate that she shared. Three girls moved in beside us, Beatrix, Reena and Millicent. Sophie would invite them over hoping to chat about makeup or hair, but Beatrix and Reena would bring up strategy and battle strategy in our short breaks, whilst Millicent and Kiko would begin to talk about medicines and healing or how cute they thought an animal was. Chaddick was either floating around Beatrix or Aric, studying or chit chatting, and Tedros. He hadn't said much since the skydiving, he studied with me of course but he always seemed to be thinking about something, nervous and pink-cheeked.
"Agatha? How do you think you'll go?"Sophie asked
Knock Knock
Kiko opened the door to Aric.
"I propose a challenge!"
My face screwed up, weirdo.
"What is it?"
"Whoever gets lower scores out of you and Chaddick has to admit that they like someone, in front of that someone~"Aric clasped his hands together
Well that explains Chaddicks hovering.
"Fine"I groaned
At least I know I'll win~