Cute...

AGATHA's POV
I woke up beside Tedros, the only one awake at this time, the sun was only rising as everyone tossed and turned, yawning and groaning. Reena had her foot against Aric's face, Kiko had rolled atop Tristan and used him as a bed and Dot laid on the two other girls and Beatrix had hugged Chaddick like a pal, arm under his neck and hand on his chest. Sophie slept beside Hort who wore his favourite frog pyjama's as he laid like a starfish.
"Agatha?..."Kiko moaned sitting up
She rubbed her eyes and yawned, sprawling from Tristan in shock moments later, checking if he was okay and sighing in relief.
"What are you doing already awake?"Kiko yawned again making Agatha tire slightly
"I only just woke up"I whispered
"Oh okay"Kiko smiled
My cheeks began to heat up as last night flashed into my mind, we promised to marry.....
"What are you blushing at?!"Kiko whisper yelled in excitement
"I made a promise. To Tedros."
.....

"YOU PROMISED TO MARRY HIM?!"
Kiko was quiet enough only to have the gang stir but her cheeks became as dark as scarlet as she yelled out right beside me.
"Y-Yeah"I blushed nervously
I was going to marry my prince in the end, I was goi g to marry Tedros. My lips curved up as my cheeks became warmer.
"That's SO cute!"Kiko beamed
My heart raced father as I felt him shift beside me, tiredly his hand rested on mine, he met my eyes and smiled before going back to rest. He looked so cute.....
"I guess?...."
Kiko beamed, I smiled nervously blushing, He was pretty cute.

Tagatha is so cute in the quests for glory cast music video I actually kinda cry every time from happiness XD