Cookies

Sorry for the short one
Agatha's POV
When I woke up I noticed that Tedros had fallen to the floor, as well as our mothers both left earlier for a walk and would not be home for the next few hours.
You should make some cookies while we're gone, have fun darling :)
The note on my desk read, I stepped from my bed and Tedros shuffled in his spot.
"Idiot"I laughed
His legs kicked as he launched up in shock, his cheeks a slight red.
"Wanna make cookies?"
He looked at me in shock and nodded slightly following as I went to the kitchen, everything we would need laid out neatly I began to make the mix.
"Pass the flour Tedros?"I asked as I cracked the eggs
He sat the flour behind me, heavily, flour shot from the opened back covering half of my face.
"Tedros!"I yelled grabbing an extra egg
"Please have mercy!"He called backing against the wall
I put the flour into the bowl, he paused and stepped forward, and the egg hit his head.
"AGATHA!"He screamed as it dripped down his forehead the shell slipping slowly
I laughed as I began to mix the finished ingredients together, making it a dough, before Tedros grabbed the milk from the bench and poured it on my hair. I felt it dripping and I cringed, he smirked, I grabbed three more eggs hitting his neck chest and torso, grabbing the flour and watching it stick to his shirt.
"Your such an idiot.....finish the cookies"I growled
He did finish them.....and they were shaped to spell 'I love you Aggie'
I sighed as I walked back out unable to change the baked cookies and clean enough only slightly smelling of milk, Tedros went to shower and I rearranged the letters cooking extras to spell out 'You Idiot-Aggieo'
He chuckled as we mixed the cookies in it's container
"Why don't you love me!!"Tedros cried
"I do"I shook my head as I hugged him