Second crown in the second round

Agatha's POV
It was second round, the winner would verse only Hort in a finale round, 1 vs 1. Our group sat around the board,
Myself, Tedros, Kiko, Tristan, Chaddick, Beatrix.
We each took a piece as Tedros set it up. Either head to a room or collect cards, collecting cards would only have short Benefits, choosing to room hop, it made more sense. Tristan and Kiko drifted around the board in hopes to see the four faced down cards, Beatrix focused on room hopping but with the given opportunity she'd grab a card. Chaddick, he copied the card collecting from Hort last round, and Tedros and I? We shadowed Beatrix.
Five minutes and Kiko and Tristan were room hopping and has seen the hidden cards, everyone only had one hidden card to themselves thanks to Chaddick, even Beatrix who applauded his determination and obvious priority of the game, she applauded him for treating her like the rest of us, a fair game. Except that uncanny luck of his.
Though we all got the answers, it was most likely Beatrix would win, she seemed to take it seriously but still enjoy it, blonde hair tied up and eyes flickering around the group as she elegantly flicked off yet another object.
But who won you ask? Somehow Kiko did, wide grinned she found herself waiting to verse Hort. She'd been secretly winning the whole time with Chaddick's cards and the secret only needed a few more clues, yet she stayed  completely quiet when not being kind or telling Tristan  how warm his hand was. Sneakiest win I've ever witnessed. Good going Kikooooo!