Game II!!

Prepare for Splatoon spam
Tedros' POV
Game 1 had left both teams even, my attempt to distract failed but Agatha smiled, I love her smile. But I gotta distract her......

Agatha's POV
6 against 6, Kiko and I chatted as the blue Team, now green and the Red team, currently orange. Tedros was attempting to distract me constantly as if he was secretive. It was kinda funny and cute as he pretended to faint and told him teammates to hit on in the head with their remotes- yeah I love an idiot... but he should have known I wasn't about to get distracted like Tristan did every time Kiko jumped up in success. I couldn't loose because Tedros' winks distracted me, or his stupidly perfect smile, I couldn't loose to him. There were no stakes only pride, the blue Team won. The red Team whispered between themselves deciding between Dot and Sophie, Dot was removed after she pulled chocolate from her pocket choosing it over the game.

Blue Team:
Kiko
Agatha
Chaddick
Reena
Hester
Anadil

Red Team:
Tristan
Tedros
Sophie
Beatrix
Aric
Tedros pouted across the room his eyes searching through air for what I'm pretty sure was an effective distraction method, Kiko cheered beside me and Tristan was distracted easily....
Then there's Beatrix, if she did anything to distract Chaddick he would probably easily get fooled.
"Pssst Chaddick"I whispered
"Hmm?"He looked up
"Don't let Beatrix distract you."