Chapter 3

It was a Sunday morning. After a hectic week, it was finally weekend. She was woken up from deep slumber by her husband who was nuzzling his nose at the crook of her neck. Opening her eyes, she was met with his chocolate brown eyes which had turned dark in passion. She was astonished. Even after a night full of passion, how could he feel that way. Does he desire her so much. She was amazed would be an understatement.

Nevertheless, she melted in his arms as always. She don't know why. It has always been like this. In his presence, she could never think rational. She would soon find herself loosing upto him.

After a morning encounter and a hot erotic bath together, both got ready. He was sitting on the couch checking some e-mails when she got a call from Julian. Taking the call she moved to the poolside.

When she came back he has already gone downstairs. Sighing she took her bag and headed down. Reaching down she saw the whole family sitting in the living room. Him sitting in a rectilinear situated on far end of the living room. His girlfriend, Sheetal Kapoor sitting in one of the sofas along with his sister, Anjali. Her sister, Shreya who also happens to be her husband's sister in-law (his younger brother's wife) sitting with their mother, Aastha.

She scanned the room and spotted her father, Shlok sitting with her father in-law, Arjun. She wasn't surprised to see her parents early in the morning at her in-laws because her father being business partner with her father in-law her parents would often dropped in to discuss business or to see her sister.

She stood there few more minutes for them to acknowledge her presence. Few minutes later her mother looked up at her but soon returned back to listening her sister's blabbering. Feeling hurt, she looked away.

Not being able to stand there any more she headed out of the house and drove away. Reaching her paradise, she saw Beejibaa busy in kitchen. Reaching her kids' room, she saw them fast asleep. Without making any noise she slipped into the bed beside them. Taking them in her warm embrace she drifted to sleep.

**************

When she woke up, it was half past eleven.She had already skipped breakfast. Looking around she realized that Beejibaa had already taken Ponies downstairs.

Getting up she went to freshen up. When she reached downstairs she saw Julian and Neha sitting with Ponies playing. She came down and sat with them spending her time with her kids.

Seizing the opportunity, Neha said, " Seems like someone had a long night with her husband ". Hearing her words Khushi' s eyes widened and her lips formed a perfect 'o'. Seeing her both Julian and Neha burst out laughing. She glared at them for making her embarrassed.Getting up she and Neha joined Beejibaa in making lunch.

**************

When they returned, they saw Ponies playing with Julian. Looking at them from far, her heart pained. It should have been him, her Arnav in Julian's place playing with their kids, teaching them new things, correcting their mistakes. Why? Why he is not here with them. He should have been with them on this day spending a pleasant weekend with them. But he is there with girlfriend and family spending his Sunday in some stupid clubs and shopping. But alas, what can he do when he doesn't even know about the existence of his own kids.

Unintentionally, a lone tear escaped her eyes. Sensing her feelings and seeing her breaking Neha placed her hands on her shoulder. Blinking back her tears she gave a dry smile. Both of them joined Julian and Ponies.

After having lunch, all the three set out to explore the city with Ponies. Sitting in passenger beside Julian with Arav in her lap she looked out of the window.

Mumbai. The city of dreams. This is the place where she was born. This city has given her a lot of things and also snatched a lot of things. She has seen all shades of this city. From the most beautiful film city which harbors the dreams of a lot of people all across the country to the ugly underworld that prevailed in the city. Nevertheless, it still amazes her. Even after exploring so much, she still feels this city to be a mystery.

She was brought out of her thoughts by Arav who patted her cheeks demanding her attention and was glaring at her for being zoned out. Chuckling she looked at him, he was always like this. He demanded her attention the most. Comparing to the other two he was a complete mumma's boy.

The other two Aryan and Arush are more easy going. Arav would usually always stuck to her.If she is there then he would go to nobody else. Aryan is more easy than Arav he would go to Jules, Neha, Beejibaa and Anita (their nanny). Arush is the most easy going, he just loves attention. He is a complete people's person.

Arav is short tempered, possessive and protective of his mother and brothers. Aryan is a bit shy type. Arush is a complete happy go lucky baby. She could imagine now itself how he is going to be jolly person after growing up. Even after such contrast in their personalities, they still look similar with chocolate brown eyes and silk wavy hair resembling their father.No they are not identical, but the features are similar so much that you mistake them to be identical if not looked closely.

After spending the afternoon and evening with her Ponies in park, beach and play stations, they had their dinner in beach view hotel and headed back. All the time she wished Arnav would have been with them.

Yes, Ponies are Arshi's kids and Arnav doesn't know about them. Why? How? For that you have to wait.Why Khushi is silent even after knowing about Arnav's girlfriend, then it is because she has a reason. You will come to know about it in upcoming chapters.

Till now it was the introduction. From now the story will start.