Chapter 42

After the introduction, Shreya and Kapoors led Khushi and her gang to MD's cabin. They were given refreshments. All the time, Shreya and Kapoor siblings were giving their seductive smiles and drooling. Even Mrs Kapoor was not behind, she was also giving seductive gestures to Khushi and Julian.

Khushi smirked seeing their plan working. This was the start. Shreya and Kapoors might have acquired everything through deceit but they won't be able to enjoy all this for long. Using their crocodile tears and telling their sob story, they might have cheated Agnihotri and Raizadas and gained everything. But it's not going to last long.

But their plan must be appreciated. They have made such an amazing plan to gain everything. They first threw Khushi out, then used her itself to get everything. Shreya targeted Arnav, while Sheetal's target was Raizadas and the elder Kapoor couple targeted Agnihotris.

Shreya came close to Arnav using his soft corner for Khushi. Arnav who was unaware of the real equation between Khushi and Shreya fell in her trap when she faked her sadness over the loss of her sister. Arnav who was already blaming himself for causing pain to Khushi, felt more guilty for being the reason of separating Khushi from her family.

Thus he fulfilled all of Shreya's demands. He slowly started trusting her as she was his Khushi's sister who he loved most. Shreya also used Arnav's vulnerability for Khushi to gain his trust and finally made him transfer his DREAMZ fashion house to her name by cheating. She made him sign on property papers by replacing it with some other papers.

Similarly Sheetal also cheated Raizadas by emotionally blackmailing them using Arnav's harsh behaviour towards her. She gained sympathy from everyone by telling how her life is ruined due to Ratna and Anjali's planning and plotting to get her married to Arnav.

Raizadas who were already vulnerable regarding the entire matter and were feeling guilty for ruining two innocent girls life, came in Sheetal's emotional blackmailing. They decided to give some property to Sheetal to secure her future. But Sheetal cleverly changed the property papers and made Raizadas sign away the entire property to her.

But their most clever plan was played on Agnihotris. There also they used Khushi and Raizadas deceiving Khushi for their benefits. The Kapoor couple acted like disowning Sheetal in front of Raizadas and Agnihotris. Then they gained Agnihotris trust by acting like feeling ashamed for Sheetal's misdeeds.

Then they made Agnihotris and Raizadas against each other. The crack that came in their relationship due to Khushi's matter, only widened by Kapoor's meddling. Kapoors used this vulnerability of Agnihotris and stealthily made all Agnihotris sign the properties one by one. Thus gaining all properties.

But she is not going allow them to enjoy this luxury. Anyways their doom has already started. Due to their poor business skills, already the business is facing huge losses. DREAMZ design is facing problems as the face of the company, ASR is not there. The company is loosing its credibility in the market due to absence of Arnav. The clients and investors are not interested in the fashion house anymore.

Kapoors are not able to handle AR which is an international company and none of the Kapoors have such intelligence and management skills to make it work as Agnihotris and Raizadas together did. Other businesses of Agnihotris are also facing losses as their parent company Agnihotris group of educational institutions, couldn't be handled by Kapoors who has no knowledge about education and could hardly understand anything related to the institutions.

In short, the business is in huge losses and they immediately need financial and other business related help. That's where Khushi and her gang comes in. Though Shreya and her gang knows about Khushi being lawyer and knowing about their reality, they have no idea about Khushi being Anu or her relation with Aashiyaana and AS Groups.