Chapter 13

Khushi was standing in the poolside as usual looking at the sky. Arnav had gone to meet his mother. She also wanted to accompany him but then decided against it. May be her mother in law wanted some private moments with her children. She was thinking about how to tell Arnav about Ponies. She decided to tell him the next day itself.

Suddenly, she felt two arms wrapping around her startling her. She was so engrossed in her thinking that she didn't realize him entering the room. Cocooning her in his arms, he turned her around and hugged her tightly burying his face in her long thick silky hair. She hugged him back being content in his arms.

"How is Maa." She asked softly.

"She wss a bit upset with the incident. But now she is fine. She had slept." He replied snuggling more into her.

"Hmm..... Arnav"  She called him softly.

Lifting his head he looked into her eyes.

"Arnav, are you busy tomorrow?" She asked him.

"No really. A few meetings are there. But it's OK. Why? What happened? Are you alright." He suddenly turned serious and concerned.

"Yes. I am alright. Actually I wanted to talk something important with you. If you are free then we can go out tomorrow and talk."

Calming down he said, " OK. Then we'll go out. But what is that much serious matter that you want to go out to talk about it. "

"Hmmm. I will tell you tomorrow. But it's very important. We definitely have to talk about it."

"Fine then we'll go out and talk about that serious matter of yours." He smiled.

She felt relieved. She will tell tomorrow about Ponies to Arnav. She was still nervous about Arnav's reaction but she can't delay it anymore. Not after all that happened today.

Lost in her thoughts, she missed Arnav's mischievous gaze which was roaming on her. Seeing her lost, he quickly lifted her on his shoulders and dumped her on the pool before she could react.

When she realized what happened she had her signature three perfect 'O's on her face. Seeing her cute expression he laughed out loud. Looking at his laughing face she pouted. Soon that pout turned into mischievous smile which Arnav failed to notice in his laughing spree.

Extending her hand she gestured him to pull her out. As soon as he hold her hands she pulled him into the water along with her. Now it was her turn to laugh.

Seeing her laughing he said, "Now you are gone." Saying this he swam towards her while she swam to the other side of the pool. Both of them played in the pool for sometime chasing each other, splashing water on each other etc.

After sometime both shed of their clothes and had a romantic moment in the pool. Finally Arnav pulled Khushi and himself out of the pool lifting her in his arms. He took her to the bathroom,dried her and himself. Again taking her in his arms after wrapping themselves in bathrobes he took her to the room.

Laying her on the bed he laid beside her taking her in his arms.

"Khushi, what do you think about babies." He asked after few minutes.

She was surprised at his sudden question. It was first time they were discussing about this topic. Earlier she used to think that he never wanted kids as he wasn't fond of them much. But after Ponies, she always wanted to talk to him about kids but could never gather enough courage to do it. Now when he himself is discussing about the topic, she wanted to know what he feels.

"Why? What happened? Why are you asking about it suddenly?" She tried to know his point of view.

" No. Nothing. I was thinking after whatever that happened today. May be we should think about it. We have been married for two years. May be we should plan our family. Mmmm..... So what do you think."