Chapter 25

After coming back from chawl, Khushi gathered Julian, Neha and Beejibaa and told them everything that happened in chawl and also her decision. Initially they were furious. But later gave away. Julian and Neha had started making plans to trouble Raizadas and Agnihotris (R & A) in their minds.

Khushi also called Girish and Sumitra and narrated everything. They were worried for her but later understood her. She then had a small talk with Ponies and told them about the arrival of R & A and also that they should stay away from them. Even though she had decided to bring those people there, she couldn't allow them near her kids. She didn't trusted them they could hurt her kids. She can't allow that.

***************

Khushi looked around. Pari's Paradise. Her home. She had herself designed this house after her marriage. She had designed it keeping in mind the likes and dislikes of each and every member of her family. Both her own and also her in-laws. In this house there was room for every member of her family designed according to their taste. She had always wanted to live in this house with her whole family at least for one day.

But now she dreaded that thought. Even though she had invited them to stay here, she wasn't comfortable with that. She knew once they comes all the painful memories would also return. But she had to do it. It was not for others but those seven people who stood by her.

Finally the Paradise was going to be filled with those people for whom it was made. But what future holds for them and that person who made this Paradise for them was yet to be seen. A new beginning was going to happen in Paradise.

***************

Agnihotris and Raizadas were stunned when Khushi asked them to pack their bags. They never expected her to help them after what they did to her. The ladies immediately called the men of the family and informed them who immediately came back. After thinking for sometime they decided to go.

They didn't knew where Khushi was going to take them. But they didn't care. They knew they had done lot of wrong to Khushi. If she wanted to punish them also they were ready for it. They soon packed and got ready to go. As said after sometime vehicle came to pick them. They were soon taken to their new destination.

***************

Agnihotris and Raizadas (from now on I will refer them as A & R) stood in front of the mansion with open mouths. When Khushi asked them to pack, they not even in their wildest dream thought her to bring them to such a place. They were in awe. They had never seen such a beautiful mansion in their whole life. It was magnificent and beautiful like a palace.

They were escorted in. Coming inside they saw Khushi sitting with a man (Jules) and a lady (Neha). They were talking something. Seeing them, they stopped talking and got up from their place.

Khushi came forward and hugged her Ajooba, Badepapa and Badimaa. She also hugged Dada-Dadi and Nana-Nani. Others she simply ignored. She tried apologizing to them (Ajooba, Badepapa and Badimaa) for her rude behavior that day. But they stopped her and said that it was not her fault and in fact it was them who should be apologizing for never understanding her pain and not being there when she needed them.

She introduced Neha, Julian and Beejibaa to them. Finally she went upstairs to Ponies room and brought them down.

Arnav had also come with them. When he was working in new office, he got a call from Akash who called him home. When he reached home, he was informed about all that happened that day and about Khushi. First he was confused about going to Khushi's house but later decided to go.

He had to meet Khushi. Once he had lost her due to his foolishness and blind belief on wrong people. Now he is getting another chance and he is going to grab it. He know he had a tough time ahead. Khushi had changed a lot and it is not easy to crack her. But he was not going to give up. This time he was determined to fight. Fight for his love, fight for his kids, fight for a happy future ahead with them.