Chapter 21

Arnav was working on his office when he received a call from Dhruv. Dhruv informed him about their meeting with Khushi. Arnav was shocked. He didn't knew how to react. For the past two years he was waiting for this day. The day when Khushi would come.

He knew that she was Anu and she was the founder of Aashiyaana. Two years back when he went to apologize to her he came to know that she had left to London. He didn't had courage to go behind her to London. He knew he had hurt her. He didn't want her to hurt anymore because of him. For the past two years he was waiting for her to return so that he could apologize to her.

After receiving Dhruv's call, he immediately finished his work and taking a half day leave, he left to meet Khushi, his Angel. All their happy and sad memories were running in front of his eyes.

Immediately reaching the hospital, he went inside. Reaching the car park area, he saw a sight which drained the color from his face.

***************

After the incident at the reception, Khushi immediately reached the room where Aryan was admitted. She saw her son lying on the bed with a small bandage on his knee. His brothers were sitting on his other sides trying to cheer him up.

Seeing the seen, she smiled. Her sons are unique. Even though they were different from each other, has difference in opinions and often argued, they loved each other so much. They were three parts of her heart. Together they were unbreakable and was her strength.

The doctor was going to give Aryan tetanus injection and Arav and Arush were distracting him. She went inside and helped her sons. Together they said various things and Aryan's concentration was fully on them that he didn't realize when he was injected.

After giving some precautions and medicines,, they allowed him to go home. Coming out of the hospital premises Ponies ran ahead to the car in which Jules was waiting for them. Khushi was walking behind them towards car when a phone call came for her.

Taking the call, she started talking while walking to the car. In that Khushi didn't see the car fast approaching her. She was almost about to be hit by the car when she was yanked to the opposite side by a strong hand. She came crashing into a broad chest who pulled her along with himself to the opposite side.

Khushi was scared for a moment. But composing herself soon, she looked up at the man's face, who saved her, to thank him. But seeing his face her eyes widened.

***************

When Arnav reached the car park area, he saw a sight which drained the color from his face. Khushi was walking towards her car talking in the phone and a car was speeding towards her.  He was shocked. After two years he was seeing his Angel and she was in danger.

Without thinking anything, he ran towards her. Catching hold of her hand he pulled her along with  himself to the other side. She was clutching him tightly scared. After few minutes her hold loosed and she looked up.

Looking into each other's eyes, both got lost in each other for few moments. Arnav was looking her carefully. She looked the same. Nothing changed except her eyes. It looked dead devoid of any emotions something which he dreaded.

Khushi looked at him keenly. His look had changed. He had not worn three piece suit but a simple shirt and jeans. He looked tired. His eyes were red, dark circles were around it indicating his sleepless nights. He had grown a slight stumble.

Both their trance were broken by three screaming cute voices. "Mumma". Khushi broke the eye lock and pulled away while Arnav stood still.

Ponies had reached the car before Khushi. Entering inside when they turned around to look for their mother, they were shocked. A car was speeding towards their mother. They were so scared that words didn't come out of their mouths.

Suddenly they saw a man pulling their mother to other. They breathed a sigh of relief. Quickly getting out of the car, they reached their mother calling her.

Arnav and Khushi looked at the three cute and beautiful young boys standing in front of them with different emotions. Arnav was shocked would be an understatement.  He couldn't describe his emotions. Three kids were calling his Angel, his Khushi their mother.

He felt a current running down his spine. Who are they? Why are they calling his Khushi their mother? Had Khushi moved on in life? Does she have someone in her life? Are they their children? Thousands of questions were running in his mind.

Ponies pulled their mother towards themselves and started checking her while bombarding her with questions.

Aryan: Mumma,  Are you alright?
Arush: Did you get hurt?
Arav: Is it paining?
Arush: Should we go to hospital?
Aryan: Can't you be careful?
Arush (almost crying): What if something had happened to you?
Arav ( finally loosing his temper and shouted): Say something Mumma and Ashu dare you cry?

Arush shook his head wiping his imaginary tears.

Khushi: Ponies, relax. Mumma is fine. I am not hurt and I will be careful from next time. Now come.

Arnav was all the time looking at the three kids. He felt an unknown feeling in his heart seeing them. He couldn't understand it. Somewhere his heart told him that Khushi hadn't moved on. She was still his. Then the kids. He was confused.

But one look at three innocent faces he knew the answer. They were his. His babies. His children. His sons. His symbols of love. His and his Khushi's kids. Realization dawned on him. He was thrilled. He was a father. He couldn't express his happiness.

Looking at his sons he understood one thing his sons looked more than two years. If Khushi was pregnant when she left, then their baby would have only been one year and three months old. His sharp mind calculated. Then that means Khushi had given birth to them even before she left.

Then why didn't she told him. Why did she kept their babies away from him. Why didn't she told him about their existence?  He had a thousand questions in his mind?

Intending to ask her all the questions he looked at the spot where she was standing. But he was met with empty space. Looking around Arnav saw Khushi helping their sons get into the car. She was looking nonchalant. As if all these doesn't affect her. She wasn't showing any sort of recognition towards him.

After putting Ponies at the back seat, Khushi sat on the passenger seat. Before Arnav could reach her, Jules drove away.

Arnav stood there looking at the retreating car. No Khushi. You can't leave just like that. You have to answer me. You have to answer all my questions. I want to know why you did this. Why you kept our kids away from me. I want to know the reason why did all this. Arnav thought determined.

He knew what he had to do. He turned back and went towards Aashiyaana.

Precap: The confrontation.

So finally Arnav, Khushi and Ponies meet. I know this chapter was small. But next will be a Mahaupdate. There will be lot of revelations. So please wait. Hope you all liked this chapter.

Pls, pls pls comment and tell me how the meeting was. If I disappointed anybody I am sorry.