Astrophile

PREFACE

PREFACE

"Hey, was that a shooting star? If I wish on it for Lily to be my girlfriend by this year, will it be granted?"

"According to Astronomy, when you're wishing on a star it could already be dead. Now get to work, Potter. It's Monday. And if you don't finish this assignment I'll also have to suffer detention. And you know I'm in no mood for it."

***  

Not all students find Astronomy interesting. And in that list of students, the topmost is James Fleamont Potter.

Arrogant, cocky and popular, James Potter is rather the golden boy of Hogwarts. Favorite of almost every Professor, envied by most students, shining star of Quidditch, part of an entrusted group of friends known as the Marauders... Potter seems to have everything in his school life. Everything except Lily Evans. And, well, shining grades for that matter. He manages to scope a few Os and Es here and there but still a few subjects such as Astronomy and Arithmancy only bestow him Ps or even below.

To most, he may seem as the boy with a dream life and yet to the other half, he comes around as a prejudiced Gryffindor, a hothead and not to forget an arrogant bully. Felicity Latvia is one of those who regards him as such and is not at all pleased when she is paired with him during Astronomy.

***  

"What are black holes? Can you fall into them? Do they suck you inside? Latvia, I'm talking to you, are you even listening? What happens to a black hole? Why does..."

"Honestly, I wish I could control black holes, then you would already be in a parallel dimension and I would be able to work in peace."

***

CAST

| Aaron Taylor Johnson as James Potter |