Playlist

***

* To The Moon And Back by Savage Garden

"She's taking her time making up the reasons to justify all the hurt inside, guess she knows. From the smiles and the look in their eyes everyone's got a theory about the bitter one."

* Down by Jason Walker

"I shot for the sky, I'm stuck on the ground. So why do I try? I know I'm gonna fall down. I thought I could fly, so why did I drown? You never know why it's coming down, down, down."

* There For You by Troye Sivan

"But I can't do this alone, sometimes I just need a light. If I call you on the phone, need you on the other side."

* All Of The Stars by Ed Sheeran

"It's just another night and I'm staring at the moon. I saw a shooting star and thought of you. I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew if you were here, I'd sing to you.

* Skyfall by Adele

"Let the sky fall. When it crumbles we will stand tall, face it all together."

* Just Hold On by Louis Tomlinson

"The sun goes down and it comes back up. ‪The world it turns no matter what. If it all goes wrong. Darling, just hold on."

* Hope For The Future by Paul McCartney

"We will build bridges up to the sky, heavenly lights surrounding you and I. From out of the darkness, our future will come. If we leave the past behind we'll fly beyond the sun."

* The Long And Winding Road by The Beatles

"Many times I've been alone and many times I've cried. Anyway you'll never know the many ways I've tried. And still they lead me back to the long winding road."

* The Fault In Our Stars by Troye Sivan

"And I don't wanna let this go, I don't wanna lose control. I just wanna see the stars with you. And I don't wanna say goodbye, someone tell me why I just wanna see the stars with you."

* Hush Hush by Avril Lavigne

"So go on, live your life. So go on, say goodbye. So many questions but I don't ask why. So this time I won't even try. Hush hush, now."

* Innocent by Taylor Swift

"Time turns flames to embers, you'll have new Septembers. Everyone of us has messed up too. Time changes like the weather, I hope you remember. Today is never too late to be brand new."

* Numb by Marina and the Diamonds

"I feel numb most of the time, the more I get the higher. I'll climb and I will wonder why I get dark only to shine. And I'll light up the sky, stars that burn the brightest. Fall so fast and pass you by, puff like empty lighters."

* Be Kind by Marshmello ft. Halsey

"I don't know why you hide from the one and close your eyes to the one, mess up and lie to the one that you love. When you know you can cry to the one, always confide in the one, you can be kind to the one that you love."

* If I Fell by The Beatles

"If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true? And help me understand 'cause I've been in love before. And I found that love was more than just holding hands."

* Born To Die by Lana Del Rey

"Don't make me sad, don't make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don't know why. Keep making me laugh, let's go get high. The road is long, we carry on try to have fun in the meantime."

***