Author's Note

When you do the author's note after writing twenty chapter......hahaha

Okay so here goes nothing.

First of all, all the rights are reserved, meaning this story is mine, my ideas, my character, my plot, all for the enjoyment of y'all. So if you don't like something, a character, a plot point, the story itself then story reading. Yes this book will be frustrating, my characters will get in your nerves.

BUTTTT NOBODYS PERFECT.... singing Hannah Montana in background.

Moving on there is grammar and spelling mistakes I know, just kindly let me know if you catch it. It helps me make the story better and me a better writer. In the same matter don't be criticizing, once again nobody's perfect, that includes me, I make mistakes.

Also btw this book as LOTSSSS of swearing. Personally I think swearing is part of being a teenager, I mean how many teens you know down sometime talk like a sailor. Still it's a warning if that bothers you.

Also no hate on people in the comments, come on y'all. Don't be dicks, it's rude and unnecessary.

Like my mama says if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.

About comments, I love reading y'all comments, I mean it makes me feel as if someone seriously appreciates my writing, it's fantastic and makes my day.

Voting as well, and that goes for any story on here. Voting and commenting allow us, the writers, to get feedback and to know that someone wants to read our stories. Show your support.

Oh no... the dreaded update schedule.

Okay okay, I suck at this. I responsibilities outside of Wattpad. A job, school, home, and there are some days I just want to sit down and sleep, or read a good book, or rewatch Supernatural, so don't get pissy when I don't update, I am so sorry, I know how it feels to wait.

I will try to update every week, but once again I get busy. This is not a job, I don't get paid, I do it for my own enjoyment and y'alls.

Was that a rant???

I think so, I'm sorry the rant is over.

Ohhhhh one more thing before we depart and you can read.

FANDOMS!!!!

I am a huge fangirl, like a HUGE.

Check my bio and look at my fandoms. Because sometime fanboys and fangirls get lonely in their fandoms and they want to talk about their fandoms to a fellow fan.

You get me...no okay.

If someone or myself says something about your fandom join the conversation. Because come on what is more beautiful than Fandoms United?

Thank you so much again for deciding to pick my story up I really appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful experience and a lovely day/night/life!!

Anyways that's all.

Love y'all,

-Estella May