Chapter 9

Thank you thank you thank you for over 100 readers💙💙💙 Celebrating with 2 chapters in one day.
You're the best💙
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being half awake, I feel the bed drop to the body who's sitting beside me. It's a man from the weight and how my body literally tilted towards the source. I ignore it calling of my name and shaking of my shoulder.

"aria"

"Aria"

*shifting*

"ARIA!"

I scream and sit upwards from the shouting directly in my ear. I think I lost my hearing. I whip my head to my left and come face to face with no other than Tre. I gasp and move away from him on the bed. He only stares at me while arching his brow with an unreadable face.

"What are you doing here?" I shout and try convincing my heart from having a heart attack.

He smiles a small smile which surprises me from the moon and back. I didn't know mobsters smiled, especially those kind and heart-warming ones. Maybe mischievous and threatening ones, but not like the one he did.

"You're in my room. I let you sleep here tonight, but it's 10AM and I would like to get changed and take a shower. You okay though?"

Maybe I'm just tired or something, but the way Tre talks calms me and make me trust him. My intuition says so too. I smile and shake my head honest.

"I got into a fight with Valerio yesterday." I confess and fought so hard from complaining the rest of my problems. There's something about him that make me put down my guard. An useful card for information digging.

"Doesn't really surprise me. What a day yesterday. Far from an usual everyday." He say and smirk. I chuckle and nod.

"You can say that again. Don't think it's everyday I get involved in a shooting and see my best friend killing people" I say and my smile immediately drops. Tre smiles sympathetic too me, but say nothing more. I begin studying him closer.

He has black medium hair and light brown eyes. He really does resemble Valerio, the heart face and everything except the eyes. Then I notice the almost invisible little scar on his left right brow, right on the arch so it divides the brow. I want to touch it, but stopped myself. How awkward wouldn't that be?

His wearing the same clothes as yesterday which proves his statement about letting me sleep in his room.

"Thank you so much for letting me sleep over. I really, really appreciate it. I'll leave you to yours now." I say and climb out of the bed. I begin to exit the room, but his voice stops me.

"Advise from me. You can either listen or ignore it, I don't mind.

There's a difference between living and surviving. Guts are for living and intuition are for surviving. Which do you priorities? Think about that."

I nod with my back too him and thank him. I close the door after me and head towards the main bathroom in the east wing of the building I am in. As I walk there all I can think of is Tre's words. Which do I priorities?

All the bedrooms are in the east wing, because the sun rises there. Like everyone sleeping will rise with it. Kajetan's words, which makes her so wise and I respect her majorly.

I turn the last corner for the main bathroom, but I meet a dead end of a wall. I fall on my ass and I gasp of the pain running up and down my spine. I am sure this is the way for the bathroom.

"You're already falling for me, bella (beautiful/lovely)."

The very flirtatious and teasing voice of a man make me cringe, then look up at him. He has dirty blond hair and clear blue eyes. His eyes are hungry, but not for blood, for a companion. Oh hell, who am I to sugarcoat and censor in this position. He looks like he want to fuck me. Hard.