11.5: Spin off

This spin-off story will be placed outside the plot, yet related since it's about Valerio and Aria. I wrote the story in Valerio's POV in third person.

Have fun! Enjoy!

*******************************

The famiglia and the boys has recommended Valerio to cut his hair. They say it hided his beautiful face and sharp features he'd been blessed with puberty. Valerio hasn't really given his hair any attention, because hair is just hair for him. His mami and papi asked him once if he wanted to try a new hairstyle, and Valerio would if it wasn't for Aria.

"But it looks like Justin Bieber's hairstyle!" Aria would say when he mentioned getting a hair cut.

So he kept the bowl hair style, because he values Arias opinion more than anyone's

So he kept the bowl hair style, because he values Arias opinion more than anyone's. Besides, he likes when she plays with his hair. Practicing braiding and stuff like that. The bangs would be irritating and get in his eyes, but when he flipped his head to get it away, Aria would go all fangirl and say he looks like Justin Bieber. He liked her enthusiasm.

People can say whatever they want about his hair, but Aria likes it this way and he was ready to have this style for the rest of his life. But Justin Bieber had other plans.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" fifteen year old Valerio asks the very confident thirteen year old Aria. They're in his bathroom now; Valerio sitting on a stool with a towel around his neck and down, and Aria behind him; studying Justin Bieber's new hairstyle with papi's barber machine.

"Of course I do, Valerio! Now sit still, I'm gonna begin now." She orders and turn on the barber machine. The buzzing sound makes Valerio's pulse running for it's life, but he sits still like Aria ordered. More like frozen of fear.

Not being able to watch while Aria cuts his hair, Valerio closes his eyes and prays too the Gods and Goddesses for their blessings.

As he sits there, he can't help wondering how Aria was able to convince him to do this. One moment Valerio was power napping in his comfortable bed after a long night, the next he gets woken up by Matteo, his tre (three), that Aria is banging on his famiglia's entrance gates. She got too his house in record time and showed him Justin Bieber's new hair cut. Valerio was just nodding and acting like he followed the conversation. Little did he know he just agreed to let Aria cut his hair.

"Please don't cut my ear off" Valeri mumbles too himself as his head gets lighter and lighter. He dared to peek, but when he saw the amount of his hair on the bathroom floor, he closed them again.

How much hair is she going to remove? it's literally a mountain there.

Valerio can kill men way older his age and just wipe away their blood from his face without being fazed, but the mob boss successor couldn't cope with his lack of hair.