Chapter 21

Valerio POV

All I have is You
It's all that I'm breathing for
All I need is you
Now I can't make it through

Losing you-Dead by april
(Fits soooo well😁)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 21

"Secondo (second)" I call as I enter my papi's office. He was going through some papers, but wend his full focus on me immediately.

He rises from his chair and bows slightly while greeting me with a fast "Primo (first)". I nod so he can sit down again.

"It's been a week since Aria moved. It's time we get back on track and continue where we left off" I announce and Papi nods.

In this past week I've ordered everyone to abandon their duties. I wanted Aria to get used to us, and give her some time to adjust too her new life style. The famiglia didn't object, and I bet they were more than happy to spend time with her.

"I want everyone in my office in ten. Aria will be resting and won't appreciate company, so call Kajetan as well" I order and Papi nods again.

"Will we be losing a famiglia member, primo?" Papi asks and I nod.

I know that Luca's been planning revenge on me since last year. He was previously a biker gang's leader with a small family of fiancee and daughter. Unfortunately they were killed be a rival gang and the murder of them made him a mad man, and his only mission is revenge.

Funny fact is that I killed that rival gang's leader, Ross Bristle. The gang thought that Luca's gang was the culprit and killed his family as revenge. It took him a year till he discovered the real killer was me, and he's been planning my death a year now.

It's been fun playing dumb, but now that Aria is here I can't risk him staying here any longer. I didn't want to go kill a man while Aria's been adjusting, so I waited a week. Besides, she was still healing from the last time I killed someone.

Now it's time.

"No" I tell my papi and turn to walk out the door again, "He never was one".

"Then what has he been these past two years?" Papi asks right before I take a step outside his office. I don't even turn to face him when I answer,

"Something to kill time with" and close the doors behind me.

**********************

When my office doors finally knock ten minutes later, I let them in and wait till they're circling the love seat's. Matteo, my tre (three), sits beside me while papi and mami sits opposite us. The rest circles us with their hands in front of them.

Everyone except Luca.

"Where's Nove (nine)?" I ask and look at everyone in their eyes. It is Matteo that speaks up, "We all got the text. He's probably late".

Not liking that he's late after todays incident in Aria's school I send papi to collect Luca. He already knows what I'm about to say in this meeting, so him missing the beginning isn't that major. Joaquin, my Quantro (four), replaces papi's place beside Mami.

"A week has gone by since Aria Bianchi arrived and stayed in our home. It's time we proceed with our duties and lifestyle. Still, there will be changes with Aria living in our home. Any traces that can be tracked to killing will be punished. By Aria.

"Weapons shall be out of sight in this house, because we never know when Aria enters a room. Your offices are an exception.

"Lastly whores will never enter our property, and shall be used outside" I then proceed to send Joaquin a knowing glare which he only nods to seriously.