Chapter 23

ARIA POV
******************************

"Wake up. Hey! Wake the f**k up!"

I blink several times before my eyes go wide. Memories from earlier rushes into my head like a river, and I can't help but cry when I see Luca leaning over me.

I got kidnapped...in my own home, outside my bedroom.

I try to move away only to discover myself unable to. My wrists and ankles are tied too a chair, and I must have been here a while, because my ass hurts.

"Aaaaa....The princess awakens! I though I might had to kiss you, shame" Luca muse and sit down on a couch opposite me.

The only thing your kiss would wake is my stomach, then it would puke.

Real good, Aria. Two minutes has passed and you're already crying. I must look pathetic with a wet face, and red eyes, from crying. Luca has changed to a completely white suit, and his hair is messy. Like he ran his fingers through his hair repeatedly.

"Let me go!" I scream and keep struggling against the rope. I know it's useless, but in this state of panick- I can't help it.

Luca smiles micheviously and shake his head slowly side too side. "Can't do, Princess. Letting the hostage go kind of defies the meaning, you know" He says then pour a shot of Jack Daniels.

The liquid disapears as he downs it.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" I scream. My head hurts more then ever, and I think I might be running a terrible fever.

A nerve pops by his temple, and I guess I hit bullseye.

He rises from the couch and walk towards me. He then crouches in front of me and rests his arms on his knees.

"What I want? You wanna know what I want?" He asks and I let my silence answer for me.

"I want that shit stain to end up in hell. Dead by my hands, and I can wipe his blood from my face. But before that, I want him to experience the same terror as I felt when I found my family dead" Luca growl and gripst the front feet of the chair.

Without another warning he flips the chair backwards and I scream as my head hit the floor.

I stare at the ceiling in total shock, but then Luca lean over me. My glasses are gone after the fall, so I can only see forms and shades.

"why...?" I sob when the shock lessens, "what have Valerio done?" I ask and keep my eyes at Luca.

A moment of silence passes before he answers.

"In high school I was quite the bad boy. Throwing fist everywhere, short-tempered, no respect for women and skipped classes all the time. My parents were drug addicts and abusive, you see? I had no limits, and lived on the edge.

"Little did I know I was actually lonely and seeking help.

"I met Stefani in freshman orientation, but we didn't interact before our senior year. She was like my saving grace, and the complete opposite from me! Good grades and loving parents. She liked being in smaller group of friends, and read book and stuff. Total nerd!