Chapter 24

Valerio POV!

!!!This chapter might contain triggers, so I recommend that you proceed with caution!!!

***********************

"Boss, please let me drive before you. It's to risky for you to drive in the front" Matteo suggests through the bluetooth in the car. I ignore it and just respond by speeding up. Matteo, Allan, Joaquin and Kai are sharing a car behind me, and I can see Matteo shortening the distance between our cars.

The afternoon traffic tries slowing me down, but I just drift between them and piss them off. I hear them blow the horn after me, but I just show them my middle finger.

"It's no use, Matteo. I don't think anything can stop Boss now" Angela comments and the others in her car agree with her. Angelo and Alessio shares a car with her, and I'm pretty sure Angela will beat Matteo soon.

Just as I thought that, Angela sees an opening between two trucks and presses herself between and pass them. She slide between me and Matteo, and I hear Matteo's car explode.

"A girl just beat you!" Joaquin shout.

"And I though I was attracted too you" Kai squeal, and I can imagine Matteo stiffen.

Poor guy gotta stop being so soft to everyone and seduce them unintentionally.

We're getting too the next town, and I can see where a road separating from the main road. I speed even faster and barely fit myself between the cars in front of me. The drivers in those cars instinctually step the brakes, which leaves a pathway after me.

"Angela, Angelo and Kai. Your road's coming. You better stay in this speed to be able to stay inside the schedule" I say. They respond "yes, boss", and Angela uses the pathway I made to get too the road quickly.

"Matteo, get your ass moving. I'm beginning to feel pity for the car. It's painful being a beast inside a cage, you know? Better let the beast go, man!" Kai shout and I see in my rear mirror Matteo speeding up.

"Better safe then sorry. You crashing is worst then being late. Don't mess this plan up, Matteo" I growl and see in the rear window his car slowing slightly down, but still keeping up.

We finally reach the roundabout, but the traffic light lights yellow.

Oh hell no.

I push the car even faster and hear the zo6 2016 roar in delight. Cars honk from all different directions as they stop absurdly before hitting me, but I skillfully drift between them as well and escape the cluster f**k of cars.

"BOSS! WHAT DID YOU JUST TELL ME SECOND AGO!" Matteo shouts and my hands tightens around the wheel.

"Stop being a pussy, true (three). Also don't speak too me like that ever again, last warning" I growl, "You're gonna drive too the left there, and don't be late. Mess this up and..."

"Yes, Boss. See you soon, Boss" Matteo interrupts me and ends the connection.

Pussy.

Joaquin said we'd be there in a hour, but only thirty minutes has passed. Aria's voice still haunts my mind, and make me push the Zo6 faster.