Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Joaquin POV

Above is BTS new music video/song, DNA. Luuuuve it <3 <3 <3 

**************************

After I properly made sure she was asleep and waited till Matteo came to switch watch with me, I leave to check on the boss. A sudden hand around my wrist make me stop in my tracks.

"Hey,  Are you fine?" Matteo asks worried.

I smile and snatch my wrist from his grip. "The finest one" I reply teasingly and watch as his face morphs into a cringe.

"Yeah yeah. You are a very fine man, Joaquin. But that's not what I'm talking about. You seem a little...drained"

I wave him away and make my way towards the door, "Blame the sleeping beauty" I call and close the door behind me.

My past isn't my favorite topic. It may have been six years since I escaped that shithole, but some things just don't leave you so easily.

I can only sleep with the lights on, and an exhausted body. I barely sleep in my own bedroom, because after I'm done fucking around my body collapses. I'm home before dawn.

Yes, I'm a sex addict, but if I were to choose between sex and the boss?

It would be the boss.

I knock on the door in front of me and slowly open it after being allowed access.

The room is dark, black, and the single ray of light from the hallway doesn't reveal anything worth hiding.

Just papers covering the floor, and open books some places.

"Close the door" A croaky and dead voice speak up in the darkness.

"Yes, boss" I answer and immediately close the door after myself.

The boss has been working non-stop since Aria came home. He doesn't want to talk to anyone, and nobody has pushed him either. We all know who he want to talk with, but she doesn't want to.

"What is it, quattro?" he asks and I hear him pouring himself another glass of alcohol.

"We had quite the conversation, and I thought it might be a nice reminder"

"We as in you and her?" He asks and his voice masks nothing of his jealous streak.

"Yes, boss. Aria" He doesn't say anything so i continue.

"We talked about me and my past" i begin and silence responds to me, "Do you remember? When you picked me up?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"Yeah. Your state wasn't easy to forget back then" the boss reply, a combination of amusement and anger.

***************(six years ago)****************

"Tell me darling, what's your record?" The man behind me breathed breathlessly, right before entering me and making me gasp. 

My small hands gripped a random dick of the four and begin stroking it. 

"Five" I moan, "maybe six, i don't remember". I hear them laugh between each other before another dick gets shoved into my mouth. 

It hurts both from the sudden action, but also the cut I have on my lower lip. It hasn't been able to properly heal, because it gets re-ripped all the time. 

A mans laughter lowers into a chuckle, "Then let's beat that record shall me? How far are we anyway? three?"

"Four soon" Another man answers and I feel a hand around my penis. The touch is both excruciating and magnificent. A thin line between pleasure and pain, but it still leads me over the edge.