Chapter 12

I have always seen myself as an intellect person.

Not only school wise, but in life general. I have the ability to remember anything within minutes, and I can always take a step back and see situations as a whole. But in a state of shock and panic, I forgot myself.  Angela reminded me of myself after telling me her past.

I'm not someone who stays silent inside the cage without looking for a way out. I've been bullied the most of my life, but you don't see me crying in a corner cursing my life, or begging my parents to change school. There has been days where that really was tempting, but I've never allowed myself. Valerio never let me either.

I can't even count how many times Valerio has helped me mend my ruined clothes or washed my house's wall from tagging or eggs. He hasn't pulled away from my appearance or social state. He listens when I talk about anime or manga's. He watch nerdy movies with me, with a smile on his face.

Valerio has always been there, and It's time I also stand my ground. No matter what threats may come, I won't back down just like how Valerio never did. I will keep too the shadows and just be there. I'll be there when he needs me, and when he doesn't even know it himself. It's time I do my part of our friendship, and open my eyes and accept him.

Valerio is my best friend- that just happened to be a mobster boss. A mafia King.

"You're mine?" Valerio say with an unreadable face. He stares at me, looking for any hint of lie or hesitation. I give him none, because there isn't.

Ale has Kajetan in his arm, her eyes bloodshed red from crying. Shock replaces the tears like every one else in this room has. Shock, and hope.

I nod. "This wolf tattoo indicates that I belong to you, and you to me" I wink. "Like the drago emblem, you are connected too the rest of the family as they are too you.

"I belong to you, but you also belong to me. Get it?"

Valerio eyes me a moment before nodding. He collects himself and immediately turn on the boss mode.

"Secondo (second), assist the Bianchi family for the move. Make it quick and untraceable." Ale, Valerio's papa, nods and slip his wife from his lap. He already begin calling someone while exiting the living room.

"Sei (six) and otto (eight), carry Aria's belonging too her room. West wing, Q2." Angela and her twin brother stands up, bows then leave the room. I couldn't help but feel bad from knowing their personal past, and we're basically strangers. Her twin brother carries all my baggage's and let his sister walk first and him after.

"Rest of you are dismissed. Aria, come." He order and everyone leaves the living room. I follow Valerio too his office. He opens the door for me then closes it after himself.

I turn to face him, but his eyes are bored into my new wolf tattoo. The angle is in front, two ears poking out from it's head. The fur is grey, but it's eyes are blue/grey. Not exactly like Valerio's, but nothing could come close to his eyes.

"My birthmark, right?" He say, almost whisper and I nod.

"It was tempting to tattoo a kitten" I admit and send him a teasing glance. He ignores it and stalks too me. He stops just centimeters away from me, out toes touching. He bows down so our eyes meet and glue them there.

"This is new for me, so let me get this straight. You do not belong to the famiglia, which means the famiglia can't expect anything from you and vise versa. You belong to me, the Drago famiglia's boss, and respond to me and vise versa."

"Close. I belong to my best friend that happens to the boss. I won't be related to the underworld, Valerio."

He frowns. "But I am the boss, and you will be rela-"