Chapter Six

I know that it has been awhile and I'm so sorry guys! But I will finish this story for you guys and start new ones! as always, thank you so much for reading! -xoxo

**********************

"So, are you  enjoying  New York   ?" I asked before taking another sip of my orange juice.

"Playing there is cool, I haven't seeing much of the city though" He said before taking another bite of his pancake. 

"How is the city treating you ?" Aaron asked.

"Not as good as it's treating you!, I bet you will never buy a beer in New York" I joked.

"You are very funny" Aaron said with somewhat of a shy smile.

"You are very humble, sometimes a little too much may I add" I said with a knowing smile. Aaron shook his head a little and I felt this little feeling in my stomach. 

I wanted to just jump across the table and kiss him, he was too cute! I couldn't believe that me being such a short person and all would be looking at a 6 feet 7 guy and find him cute, but that's the effect that Aaron has on me.

"I'm nothing but a man who gets to play a kids game and call it a job!, I have to be humble about that" He said before taking a sip of his water.

"You, happen to be very good at the kids game!" I smiled and finished the juice in front of me. He smiled again. I have decided that I love his gaps. They go perfectly with his face and his freckles.

"I'm having a great time...-" Aaron began to talk.

"But you have to get back to the hotel." I finished his sentence. He laughed.

"I mean, you know" He said in an apologetic tone of voice.

"Yeah, it's kind of my lifestyle too" I said putting my sunglasses on the top of my head.

"I'm glad that you understand!"

"Are you kidding? I was about to just order room service at the hotel and you took me out to a wonderful breakfast place!" I said with a smile as I watch him stand up.

"The pleasure was all mine" 

****

Aaron and I joked around for most of the ride back to the hotel. I kept making jokes about how he was going to end up owning some part of New York and probably would be given an honorary NYU degree. He was a good sport, he laughed at my jokes and kept being humble about the situation. Me of course was enjoying his company very much.

"Isabella, you are a wonderful company!, you sure know how to keep a guy awake!" Aaron said as we walked into the hotel's lobby.

"Oh! that's a nice way of saying that I'm annoying" I joked, pretending to be hurt.  Aaron Laughed again. I was really getting into that smile.

"I would never!" He said putting his right hand over his heart. The elevator stopped on my floor.

"Thank you!, I had a lot of fun!" I said before getting off the elevator but Aaron got off too.

"As I said before, the pleasure was all mine!"

"Are you staying on this floor?" I asked kinda confused because I was on the 9th floor and my dad was on the 7th, the team usually stays on the same floor.

"Yeah I asked if they could give me a higher room, the view is amazing!"

"Well, this is me!" I said as I got to my room.