Chapter 8

"Aaron this is beautiful!" I said as I looked at the bracelet that he had put on my wrist.

"I'm glad that you like it!" He said with a little smile.

We had been dating for the last four months and things couldn't get better. As the baseball season was coming to an end we had been getting closer and he had introduced me to his parents. I was so nervous but they were so lovely and they had take me under their wings as if I was their daughter too. Even though Aaron and I had try to keep the relationship as private as possible most of his teammates knew and of course our close family and friends, but it wasn't like a social media kind of thing, it was the best according to Stephanie, and I honesty didn't want the attention that being Aaron's girlfriend would bring.

The Yankees were doing good and it looked like they were going to battler the wild card with the Houston Astros, we were all hoping for the best and my dad's contract had been renewed for the next season which meant that we would be coming back to New York, because my dad had decided that we were going back to Miami for the off season , I was trying to make my college schedule so that I could do online classes during the summer so that I could travel often enough with them.

"This is your last day off in the season, well before the wildcard game!" I said before taking a sip of my juice.

"Yes.." Aaron said expectantly.

"I was thinking that maybe you want to like do something today?"

"Being with you, that's all I want to do today" He said taking my hand and massaging them before kissing them.

Every little thing that Aaron did just made me fall in love with him more and more. There were not enough words in my vocabulary to describe the many things that this man could make me feel.

"So, if you guys don't win, when are you going back home?"  This was the last thing I wanted to talk about in my very limited alone time with Aaron but, I need to know what may be coming up so that I could be prepare.

"I don't really know, I was hoping that you could help me out with that," He said with a little smile.

"What do you mean?"  I said genuinely confused. 

"Well, if we lose that I hope we don't, season is over."

"Yes"

"Well if the season is over, Maybe I can stay a couple of days so we can explore the city"

"I think that's a good idea!"

"I  mean you'll be going to Miami and I'll go home so,"  He stopped talking when he saw my more than unhappy face.

"What's wrong?"  Aaron asked.

"Nothing, is just that this last couple of months had been so amazing and now the season is coming to an end, and you know, we'll go back to our lives, " I couldn't help it, I was sad, I really wanted to find away to stay with Aaron but the truth was that I had to go back to Miami and he had to go back to California.

"Isabelle, don't look at it like that! I don't want you to think that this is it, that we had a good time during the season and now that it's over we'll just go our separate ways, I love you and I want this relationship to work, but I know that you need to go home and go to school and finish your career and I have to go home too, we'll find away to be together through this I promise you, this is not how it ends." He was holding my face in his hands and I could see that he was being honest with me.

"Promise me that you'll stop thinking about that, it'll all work out I promise!" Aaron said.

"I love you" I manged to say as I felt the tears of joy filling my eyes.

The Outfielder - Aaron Judge Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें