Chapter 17

I walked towards the doors when I heard Tyler call after me. I turned around.

"Where is Aaron?" I couldn't quite read his face expression.

"He is taking care of something with Stephanie" I said trying to figure him out.

"Oh, I'm glad that they are already" Tyler said looking relived. 

"What is it?" I asked trying to understand the situation.

"What is what?" Tyler said matching my tone of voice.

"What are they taking care of?" I asked.

"Isabelle, I think it's better that things stay like this, at least for the moment" for the most part Tyler is a guy that can't be serious, like ever! and now here he was looking as I serious as anyone can be.

"I want to know, because Aaron was really bothered by something and I couldn't figure out what it was and I didn't want to ask"  I was getting even more worried about this whole thing.

"Isabelle, I love you like a little sister. Trust me when I tell you this, right now we are all protecting you!"  

"So, something is wrong" I said more like a question.

"Isabelle, please. I'm sure Aaron will explain everything to you when he thinks it's the right time, it's not my place" The look on Tyler's face let me know that there was something really wrong going on.

"Okay, just tell me that he is not on any kind of trouble", I said scanning Tyler's face for any sign that could let me know what was going.

Tyler took a big breath and then he let the air out. "Look Isabelle, it's going to get crazy but you'll need to stay put and trust us, the people who love you and care for you" I wanted him to comfort me but his comment did anything but that.

"I trust you" Was all I managed to say.

"Let's walk for a little bit, it'll do you good"

Tyler and I walked out of the Hotel, there was a lot of press outside and fans hoping to get autographs and pictures with the players. As soon as we stepped out some guys started to call after me and Tyler. He had a big camera and I'm pretty sure that he was recording.

"Hey, Tyler!" He called after him. Tyler waved at him. This was a very common thing for the guys I was used to it already from walking out with them and my dad.

"Where is Judge?" One of the photographers asked as Tyler and I kept on walking. We remind silent. They kept asking questions and one of the photographers was aiming his questions at me. I was ignoring him until he made a question about the person throwing the first pitch at the game tomorrow. I turned to look at him clearly confused because I had no idea of what he was talking about.

"Guys please, we are trying to have some family time, please if you could leave us alone" Tyler managed to say in a firm tone yet sounding cool.

Still I wanted to know why they wanted to know my opinion about the honorary first pitch of the first game of the series.

We walked into a small cafe that was around the corner and finally could hear each other without yelling. 

"A new day a new adventure!" I said seating on the chair that Tyler had pulled out for me.

"I hate to say it but it's all part of the job" Tyler said as he sat on the chair right in front of me.

I was trying to think why I would care about who would make the honorary first pitch. Probably some celebrity, that's usually the way it goes. They usually do some actor that is a fan of the home team or something like that, but this guy asked me directly how I felt about that situation.