Chapter 19

After our pizza arrived Stephanie and I watched about 15 minutes of a random movie. 

We started to talk over the movie and then just paused and started to joke around. 

"I feel so bad that you didn't get to wear that dress tonight" Stephanie said after a while.

"I know. It sucks" I said grabbing another slice of the pizza.

"Aaron looked so handsome tonight!" She said wiggling  her eyebrows. I smiled at the thought of Aaron wearing that black suit.

"His girlfriend has really good taste" I joked.

"I want you to stay together" Stephanie spoke in a more serious tone.

"I want to stay together." I said as if it wasn't obvious.

"Thee will be more situations like this, there will be times when he is on a crazy slump and he'll be stressed and moody, if you love him like I think you do, you'll find a way to handle it." She said before getting up to put the pizza box to the kitchen.

I knew that she was right but  I also knew that my mental health was also at risk in this one. I love Aaron and he loves me but I couldn't help I felt bad about this whole situation and I was already tired of the media trying to know everything about Aaron's life and just throw it out there. 

I felt something fall next to me. I looked up to find Stephanie holding the dress that I was supposed to wear for the gala.

"Such a shame!, now I'll have to find an excuse to wear it" I said as my thoughts drifted to the gala and what Aaron and the rest of the guys would be doing now.

"What about if we make the excuse?" Stephanie's face lit up as she spoke,

"What you mean?" I said genuinely confused.

"I'm saying that you should wear this beautiful dress and go wait for Aaron in his room"  She said as if it wasn't obvious.

"I don't know what time he'll be back and how am I going to get into his room? " I was shaking my head just thinking of all the reasons why that idea wasn't doable. 

"Oh, please I booked his room I'm sure that I can get a key" Stephanie said waving her hand as it wasn't a bid deal. 

I felt the excitement running in my blood. Once the whole key situation was solved it actually sounded fun and I would love to be waiting for Aaron in his room when he gets there. He is actually the one always surprising me I had to step up my game too!

I put on the dress and as I looked into the mirror I liked what I saw.  I honestly felt like a princess that was the reason why I bought this dress in the first place because I tried it on at the store it gave a good feeling, like a lot of good things could happen while wearing it. 

"Oh,  Aaron is going to die" I heard Stephanie's voice from behind.  I couldn't help it but smile at her comment. 

"You think?" 

"I knowwww!" she said grabbing me by the shoulders.

"I don't know what to do with my hair" 

"I need you to relax." Stephanie put my hair down and started to move it around. She then took a flower pin from her hair and put into mine. "That's better" she whispered with a smile.

****

Stephanie managed to get a copy of a key to Aaron's room she used her "I'm the Yankees PR" card for that and something about the way she was acting let me know that it wasn't the first time.