0.3

[narration]

ring.. ring..

"hello?"

"rin.."

"ya, what's wrong? you sound horrible!"

"i just got dumped, that's what's wrong.."

"see, i told you that guy was no good. if you had just listened to me and dumped him first before he dumped you, you wouldn't be crying your face off right now."

"but he was so nice and treated me so well.. how can someone just change like that?"

"that's what you call a fuckboy, dahye. you'll get over him soon, okay? don't waste your tears on people like him, it's not worth it."

sighing, i realised that just a few hours ago, i told myself that i wasn't going to answer dahye's call because i'm petty and salty.
looks like that went down the drain, along with her relationship.

yikes. too soon?

definitely.

"i'll try.. thanks, rin. i'll hang up now, i have to binge watch some cartoons and stuff ice cream down my throat. bye."

"bye."

you:

i've failed myself. i answered her call..

daniel 😸:

aw it's okay bby girl it's because you're so nice ;)

you:

pftt nah i'm the complete opposite of nice

you:

i'm just afraid that if i didn't answer her call things will fuck up like last time

daniel 😸:

like last time? what happened?

daniel 😸:

if you don't mind me asking

you:

a few years back, i had a friend who dated a fuckboy. she poured her entire heart into their relationship, but obviously he didn't do the same. he broke up with her after a week, and she was absolutely heartbroken.

you:

i still remember her voice when she called me that night, telling me how much she wanted to kill herself. at that point, i was immature and didn't take her seriously. i thought that she was just joking about suicide.

you:

then the next day when i went to school, we had a one minute of silence during morning assembly for that friend, and i realised how fucking stupid i was for thinking that she was going to be completely fine after that call.

you:

mMm that's also why i dislike fuckboys so much apart from the obvious (that they're fucking dickheads)

daniel 😸:

damn i'm sorry

daniel 😸:

that must've been rough as hell

you:

it's okay i've gotten over it

you:

but i don't think i'll ever get over my hatred for fuckboys

you:

it just annoys me how lightly they take relationships and how they think just because they're good looking or whatever that they can play with people's feelings

you:

like fucking NEws FLaSh the world doesn't revolve around your 3 inch cock tyvm

daniel 😸:

yiKes well aren't you feisty

daniel 😸:

okay but have you ever thought that maybe fuckboys have their own problems as well?? that's why they're acting this way??

you:

well even if they do it doesn't give them the right to toy with people's feelings

you:

and what kind of problems would they have?? lack of brain cells??

daniel 😸:

ehh i don't know, like maybe they've been hurt by their partners in the past too? and they just want love but they're afraid that the same thing will happen to them? so they result to being fuckboys to get the love they want and leave their partner before their partner can leave them? because they don't want to feel the same pain they did before?

you:

jfc daniel, that actually makes sense but why does it sound like you've been through all that shit??

daniel 😸:

it's because i have

(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)

daniel 😸:

i don't know, i just guessed it, and it seems like a logical explanation 🤔

you:

yeah, guess it does

you:

ya, daniel, if you're going to lie then make it more convincing

(MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED)