1.7

dahye 🐸:

don't think i've forgiven you for abandoning me just now, you bitch. i only acted nice because jihoon was around. and speaking about jihoon, why the hell did you go on a date with him? don't you know that i've had a crush on him for the longest fucking time? and you call yourself a friend, what a joke. i'm warning you, don't you dare steal jihoon away from me, or i'll take away the person you love the most, too.

you:

excuse me?

you:

dahye, i don't know what the fuck has gotten into you, or why you've had a change in personality so suddenly, but if it's solely just because i went on a 'date' with jihoon, then you seriously need to go to a fucking psychiatrist and get your brain checked out

ratass:

oh no, it's not just because of jihoon. he's not the only thing you stole from me. you stole my popularity, you stole the first place for the talent competition away from me, you stole everything that mattered to me away from me.

ratass:

so now i'm here to make you pay your debt. i'm going to steal the thing that matters to you the most, the thing you love the most and cannot bear to see it get taken away from you.

ratass:

you seem pretty comfortable with kang daniel, now, huh? you two seem to be getting along pretty well.

ratass:

oh. but boohoo, that won't last long, now will it?

you:

what the fuck are you talking about?

you:

and what the fuck do you mean by "that won't last long, now will it?"

you:

i swear to fucking god if you do anything to daniel

ratass:

what if i do? what are you gonna do about it? huh?

you:

you best believe i'll make you regret ever coming out of your mom's vagina. i'll make you wish you could crawl back into your mom's womb and stay there until you fucking rot into a pile of bones

ratass:

how mature of you, rin. but too bad, your childish insults don't scare me one bit. instead, i think you should be scared of the near future, because i'm capable of doing very bad things. :)

you:

you're the cumshot your mom should've fucking swallowed

you:

i hope you fall into quicksand you fucking piece of mouldy mozzarella cheese

(THIS USER HAS BLOCKED YOUR NUMBER. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE MESSAGES FROM THIS NUMBER UNTIL THEY HAVE UNBLOCKED YOU)