0.8

[narration]

"oh, rin? i didn't even notice you were gone! where were you?" dahye glanced at me with a surprised expression when i entered the room they were in. i resisted an eye roll at her ignorance.

"i.. went exploring. oh! and, don't go into the toilet next to the kitchen, don't ask me why, just don't go in there." i cleared my throat awkwardly. daniel raised a brow and dahye nodded slowly.

"why?" the fuckboy just had to ask. i rolled my eyes as i sat cross-legged on the floor, keeping my distance from the both of them who were sat on the bed.

"i told you not to ask me why, didn't i?" i said, hoping that he would just change the subject and actually start on the art project.

"it's my house, i think i have the right to know." he folded his arms like a little kid, and at this point i really wanted to throw a marker at his stupid face.

"well too bad, because i'm not telling you!" i stuck out my tongue at him.

"let me guess.. you stole one of my ice cream tubs, ate it so fast that you felt sick, and then went into the toilet next to the kitchen to vomit. you probably vomited so much you clogged the toilet, didn't you? and you don't want anyone to go in because it smells like shit, right?" daniel spoke as if he was reading it off from a fucking book.

i stared at him with wide eyes, and he took it as a hint that whatever he said was right.

"what the fuck.. did you hack into my phone or something? or are you a psychic? can you read minds?" i started to throw absurd questions at him to hide the fact that i was actually pretty fucking freaked out.

"ya, rin, you should do your art project with danny. i have to go home, my mom's calling for me. bye!" dahye waved, but she didn't leave before whispering something into daniel's ears, which he reacted to with very awkward laughter.

she gave me another wave before finally leaving the godamn house. daniel turned to me, and i shrugged at him. basically, we stayed like that for about 2 minutes before i decided that the silence was too awkward to bear.

"so.. any ideas?" i started. "uh, truthfully, no. and i kinda forgot what we were supposed to do for the project, can you refresh my memory?" he rubbed the back of his nape, and i sighed lazily at his request.

for the next 10 minutes, i basically repeated everything our art teacher had said previously in class. i was surprised when daniel actually thanked me for my effort at the end of my long-winded explanation.

we were supposed to draw something with the theme we were given, which was 'internet friends'. the only internet friend i had was someone i didn't even know the face of, so of course i was going to ace this project, no problem.

"daniel, can i ask you a question?" i inquired, and for some reason, he started to fidget excessively. "s-sure, g-go on.." he stuttered. i furrowed my brows, but ignored his strange behaviour. for now, at least.

"how long are you gonna stay with dahye?" the moment i said that, he stopped shaking and let out a breath of relief.

"why? you interested?" he smirked, and i scoffed so hard my head started to hurt.

"no, sorry, i don't fuck with fuckboys. just answer the question, would you?" i clicked my tongue. i wanted to slap the smug look right off his face, but i remembered that i was a nice person, and nice people don't do that.

"okay, first, i'm not a fuckboy. second, i plan to stay with dahye for.. uh.. until i get bored of her." his answer made me roll my eyes so far i swear i saw a little bit of my brain.

"hm, so you say you're not a fuckboy, but you also say that you'll leave dahye once you get bored of her?" i sniffed the air with a disgusted face, "that's some fresh bullshit i smell."

"listen, you're here to do art, not dictate my love life, okay? let's just finish the godamn project and you're free to leave." daniel groaned, and i felt my blood boil even more, but i held back the urge to throw my entire bag at his face and started to brainstorm some ideas for our art project.

honestly speaking, at this rate, i really don't think we're gonna get a good grade for this project. godamnit.