3.5

daniel ❤:

HAPPY ONE WEEK BBY GIRL 😽

you:

YOU REALLY GON BE THE TYPE TO CELEBRATE ONE WEEK OF BEING TOGETHER

you:

BECAUSE SAME LMAO

you:

HAPPY ONE WEEK ILY 😻

daniel ❤:

ilY more

daniel ❤:

and that's a fact ;)

you:

oh shut up you cheesy fucker

daniel ❤:

shut up you know you still love me

you:

yOU'RE-

you:

right

you:

😔😔😔😔😔😔

daniel ❤:

so i've been wondering

daniel ❤:

wHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO A CAT CAFÉ?1?1??1?1?1

daniel ❤:

everytime i go to myeongdong and walk past the cute ass cat mascot I'M ALONE and i don't wanna go inside the café alone because i won't have anyone to drag me out of the café and i'll end up staying there until the place closes and the store keepers have to kick me out

daniel ❤:

do you feel my pain

you:

omg what a tragedy you must've suffered so much 😔😔

you:

hoe you could've just asked my ass be flying there in less than a minute 😤

you:

LET'S GO TODAY!1!1!1!

daniel ❤:

ROAD TRIP!1!1!1!

you:

meet chu outside the train station next to 7-11 in 5 mins

you:

don't be late 😤

daniel ❤:

i'll be there in 2 mins ;)

(narration)

"oh! oh! there's the mascot!" daniel pointed at the human-sized ginger cat that stood awkwardly in the middle of the road, with a sign with 'cat café 1 free drink' written on it hung around it's neck.

we walked up the stairs that led to the cat café, and as soon as daniel saw the cats that were running around the café through the transparent glass doors, he started to jump up and down, causing a few customers in the café to look at him weirdly.

but, of course, he didn't care and proceeded to push the front door open a little too excitedly.

"oh my god, i'm in cat heaven.." daniel ran over to a crowd of cats, sat down on the ground and let them pile on top of his lap like a fucking cat mountain.

i sneakily snapped a photo, set it as my homescreen, and went over to the café part of the cat café to order some drinks so we wouldn't get kicked out of the place.

"rin, look! i think they want me to be their cat king!" daniel exclaimed, making me face-wall at his absurd words. when i turned around, he was lying on the ground, surrounded by basically every single cat in the entire café.

all the kids in the café looked as excited as he was, clapping and cheering 'cat king!' with their squeaky, high-pitched voices.

i would do something to stop him from embarrassing himself even more than he already has, but after seeing the wide smile on his face, i decided that i was just going to leave him be.

although, it was a little weird seeing a 180cm, 21-year old man on the ground, surrounded by fat cats while giggling like a 4-year old girl, i must admit.

when daniel finally decided that he was done with being cat king for the day, and stood up after being on the ground for about 20 minutes, one of the kids that joined in on the fun tugged on his shirt, causing him to look down in surprise.

he bent down a little so that the little girl could whisper something in his ear. i couldn't hear what she said, but the facial expression on daniel's face after she was done talking said it all.

"what did the girl say? your ears are red as hell." i bit my tongue to stop myself from laughing too loud.

"she said that you're lucky to be my cat queen." i took a long sip from my cup to hide the large grin that was forming on my face.

my eyes searched the room, and when it landed on the little girl, she sent me a wink before heading out of the cat café with her parents.

"well, she ain't wrong." i said, trying to shrug off the butterflies in my stomach.

"oh, and, she told me to 'use protection'."

i spat out my coffee on the table, and daniel burst out laughing, "i'm just playing, she didn't say that."

daniel's pov

rin glared at me, and even though it was supposed to be intimidating, i couldn't help but smile.

"what she did say though, was that i'm also lucky for having a cat queen like you," i propped my chin in the palm of my left hand, and stared at rin who was too occupied with eating her cake to realise that my gaze was fixed on her face.

"and she isn't wrong about that, either."

(a/n: 10K READS?1?1??1?1 THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG IM SCREAMING IM BALD MY WIG IS ON THE GROUND??? and sorry i have to say this but this book is ending soon 😔😔 i kNOW IT HURTS I DON'T WANT TO END IT TOO but if i continue writing any more chapters it'll just be super long-winded and boring. anyways, thank you all again for 10K reads, it's such a big number to me and i'm really so grateful to everyone who reads my books ❤❤)