2.6

ring.. ring..

"hello? this is seoul police station. is there a problem?"

"no, no problem. i just wanted to ask, have you found the driver involved in the hit-and-run accident with kang daniel?"

"no, the case is still under investigation. why? do you have any information for us that may be of use?"

"actually, yes. i have all the information you need. the driver involved is jung dahye, a 21-year old student studying in junghwa university. i've also heard personally from jung dahye that her family used a large sum of money to bribe a few police officers, making them keep quiet about the fact that their daughter is actually the culprit behind the hit-and-run."

"are you sure that the information you have provided us is a hundred percent correct?"

"yes, i am sure. i swear to god that everything i have just said is completely true. if you don't believe me, you can send dahye in for an interrogation."

"alright, we will get to that. if you don't mind, can i get your name, please?"

"kim jaerin."

"thank you for the information, ms. kim jaerin. have a nice day, goodbye."

"bye."

you:

don't be surprised if police officers show up at your door tomorrow, take it as a gift from me for being such a good friend for the past few years :)

you:

karma hits like a fucking truck, wouldn't you agree?

ratass:

i have money. you don't. that means that i have the upper hand in everything, and it also means that i'm not going to jail. the police aren't as heroic as they claim to be. more than anything, they want money, and i can give them money.

ratass:

i can give them money to keep me out of jail.

ratass:

do you really think it's that easy to send me to jail? if you think that all you need is a little chat with a higher authority to 'expose' me, then i suggest that you think again.

you:

what if it is that easy, though?

ratass:

what are you trying to imply?

you:

you better go and greet whoever's at your door. they don't like waiting

ratass:

you fucking bitch

ratass:

i'll fucking kill you

you:

sorry hunty, it's a little too late for that

you:

you can say that to your inmates in prison though. but i think you'll probably end up with a broken nose, so that won't be a smart thing to do

you:

but hey, since when have you EVER done something smart? i don't recall 🤔

ratass:

shut the fuck up

you:

bye ratass 👋 enjoy your stay in prison :)