2.5

you:

what?

you:

dahye was the fucking one who hit you?

daniel 😸:

if i remember correctly, then yes, she was

you:

what the fuck are the police doing

you:

why the fuck haven't they put her in fucking jail yet

you:

i'm gonna fucking drag her out of her godamn house all the way to the godamn police station and report her fucking lizard headass

daniel 😸:

the police haven't caught her yet??

you:

i literally saw her in fucking school today laughing with her new boyfriend acting like she didn't just send someone to the fucking icu

you:

she's not gonna be fucking laughing after this

you:

screw hospital food

you:

i hope she likes the taste of prison food

(narration)

i was pissed beyond words, and without wasting any more time, i stormed out of the house with nothing but my wallet and phone.

dahye lived a few bus stops away from me, in a huge, mansion-like house that i mistook for a castle the first time i laid my eyes on it.

she was filthy rich, which explains the fact that she didn't know how to do bull crap because she had 20 maids in her house to do everything for her.

with my teeth clenched so hard my jaw started to ache, i smashed her doorbell with my right fist, standing outside her ginormous house and waiting impatiently for one of her maids to come running down.

but instead, i got a superb greeting from dahye, who didn't look too happy that i was outside her house.

"oh, look who it is. kim jaerin! are you here to send me to jail, perhaps? or did you come here in hopes of avenging your little boyfriend?" the night gown she was donning moved with the breeze, along with her shoulder-length black hair.

her eyes no longer lit up with joy, but instead reflected her disgusting greed for vengeance.

"both, actually. and daniel's not my godamn boyfriend, you uneducated worm." i scoffed, and she started to laugh. although, there wasn't even a tinge of happiness in her laughter.

"sorry to burst your bubble, but you won't be doing either of that. have you forgotten that my family is rich, and that they won't hesitate to spend money in order to keep me out of jail?" dahye said, a sick smile hung on her face.

"so, i recommend that you keep your mouth shut, or i'll have to do it for you. now, go back home and stop disturbing me, i have better things to do than to talk to you." my fists were
clenched into tight balls. my knuckles turned white, constrasting to the red on my face.

"you're disgusting, you know that? you think that just because you're rich, you can escape prison? well, you can't. you may have bribed a few officers to shut them up, but you can't bribe the fucking captain. so, i hope you like prison food, because soon you'll be eating that for 3 years straight." i turned on my heel and left, giving myself a pat on the back when i was out of her line of sight.