3.4

you:

hi

daniel ❤:

there are 8 planets in the universe, but only 7 after i destroy uranus ;))

you:

daniel ❤:

daniel ❤:

okay okay

daniel ❤:

i'm bored :(( tell me a joke rin

you:

oo okay there's this one joke i've been wanting to tell for a long time but i had nobody to tell it to lmAoOooOooOo

you:

why do vegetarians give good head?

daniel ❤:

why

you:

because they're used to eating nuts

you:

HAHSGSHSFSHAHAHAH GET IT

daniel ❤:

a joke is supposed to make both parties laugh

daniel ❤:

i'm not laughing

daniel ❤:

you've failed 😔

you:

OH COME ON I'VE BEEN SAVING THAT JOKE FOR SO LONG I DON'T ACCEPT THIS SHITTY REACTION I DEMAND A REFUND 😤

daniel ❤:

well you ain't gettin one so get over it 😤😤

you:

i h8 you

daniel ❤:

you love me ;)

you:

no i don't 😤😤

daniel ❤:

then why is there a heart next to my name

daniel ❤:

you:

how did you know-

daniel ❤:

look behind you

(narration)

"jeSUS FUCKING CHRIST WHICH RABBIT HOLE DID YOU POP OUT OF?"

"well hello to you too!" daniel sassed, his arms tightly folded and his cheeks puffed out.

i laughed at the sight, "aw, is baby danny angry?". "yeah, and it's all your fault!" he replied childishly, making my smile grow even wider, even though he sounded like a 3-year old throwing a petty tantrum when he doesn't get what he asked for. and i hate kids.

"so what do i gotta do for you to stop being mad?" i raised a brow at daniel, who paused to think for a while. when a small smirk replaced the frown on his face, i knew i was fucked.

"kiss me." he said, lowering his head so that he was 1) at the same eye level as me, and 2) 2cm away from my face. i gawked at him, my eyes as wide as the pacific ocean.

"we're in public AND in broad daylight, you must be fucking kidding me." i poked a finger on his forehead, pushing his face away from mine.

"but i'm not fucking kidding you." daniel removed my hand from his forehead and his face was even closer to mine than it was before. "plus, there's nobody else here except for us, anyways." he shrugged, and my heart was beating so fast i could hear every movement it made inside my chest.

i squeezed my eyes shut when he started to move closer. my entire body was stiff, unlike my heart, which was going berserk. i've never  kissed anyone before, not even my own parents. what even is a kiss? can you taste what the other person ate for lunch? because i'm kinda hungry right now. but wait! that would be disgusting, right? gross, i don't wanna know what daniel ate for lunch..

well, looks like i won't have a chance to find out, anyways. daniel pecked me on the cheek, only a few millimeters away from my lips. i opened my eyes, still in shock from the fact that i was this close to losing my virgini- i mean, my first kiss.

"a kiss doesn't have to be on the lips, stupid." daniel chuckled, poking me on the cheek, where he kissed me.

"i was caught off guard, it's not my fault, i knew that." no, really, i knew that. i'm not stupid, i swear. i cleared my throat to get rid of the embarrassment, and right after that, my stomach grumbled.

looking up at daniel expectantly, he gave me a 'are you fucking kidding me' look, and i shot him a 'no i'm not fucking kidding you' look. he groaned in defeat, "fine, let's go eat."

triumphantly, i let out a noise of delight and pulled him towards my favourite place to eat. 5-star michelin restaurant, 5 minutes walking distance away from my house, food is always top quality and super fresh.

the convenience store.