Chapter 14

I was in side my new makeshift home in under a minute. I kicked the door open and fell to Damon's side.

"What happened?!" I demande Dimitri.

"He started shaking, and then... He was calling for you, but he called you Roza."

I puzzled this over and looked down at Damon. "Hi, Mommy," he said weakly.

"Hi, baby, what's the matter?"

"The nightmares are getting worse, Mommy. Then, I feel the bad spots," a tear slid down his cheek.

I whiped it away and smiled at him. "Umm.... What happens in these bad dreams, baby?"

Mariah was the one that answered me, "We see lots of... Blood. We see you... killing people... And Aunty Lissa's husband beside you. Sometimes Dimtri," Mariah looked up at him. "We see a lot of blood."

"How do you know this? You have the same dreams he does?" Dimitri was talking to Mariah while I felt Damon's temputer rise under my touch.

"Call Lissa, get her down here and see if she can help. Call the Priest, I know he had books about me being Shadow Kissed maybe he know's about this..." I search for the right word, "Memory Transformation? I'm at a loss," I tossed Dimitri the phone.

"Mommy, where is Rae?" Mariah asked in a weak voice.

"I don't know where she is, but we'll find her and tell her to come and help out. She'll bring some food," I tried to not let it show how worried I was.

This wasn't normal. The real question about my children was, 'What was normal?' They drink blood, they are having strange dreams about my life? So, nothing in my life is normal, but this is not normal for my normal.

"And... bring them some blood. Maybe that's it..." I added silently to myself the last part.

"Why do the drink blood?" Dimtri called over his shoulder.

"Don't ask me, okay? I'm confused now more than ever, I just think it's St. Vladimirs. It attracts evil deeds!" Which is why we are leaving here ASAP!

He turns away, talking to Lissa and convincing her come over faster. "Yeah, thanks, Princess."

"Hurry Lissa, hurry..." I mummble under my breath holding Damon's hand.

Damon's eyes closed and winced in his sleep. "So much blood... Rose!'"

Puzzling over why he was calling me this I frantically look at Dimitri. He shook his head and ran fingers through his hair.

"Mariah, are you guys... What exactly are you guys seeing?"

"Wars... Death... You and him," she points to Dimitri, "fighting together. We see other things like lessons that Aunt Lissa's husbands teaches."

"You see Christan teaching magic?" I ask taking her hands in mine.

She nodds, "Yeah, that's where we learned how to do this!"

Slowly she turned away from me - toward the sink and raised her hand.

That's when the water fossett moved up, and instead of having the water spill down to the bottom of the sink, it moved toward us, circling and waving up and down.