: one :

: one :

"Get out of my room!" Christine shouted

"Get out of my room!" Christine shouted. Christine Elena Payne. Younger sister of Ethan Payne. Christine doesn't like Ethan who cares if they're siblings, she likes to think if she was in some serious trouble he'd be there for her but this is Christine she'd never be in serious trouble. Christine is golden child, everybody's favorite. She never gets in trouble, she has never got a detention and is probably going to win some sort of prize when she's older.

"Christine hurry up I'm leaving in 10 minutes" Her mother shouted up the stairs to her. Monday morning means another week of school, not that it bothered Christine being the smartest girl in class, she breezed through school.

"Coming" Christine replied. She grabbed her rucksack and shoved all her papers and books in there, along with her pencil case and notepad.

"Oi you melt where's my science book" Ethan came into her room once again.

"Why would I take your book?" She made a screw face at him

"Fuck off, where is it then" He said

"Not in here so can you leave" She said. Christine is like her brother in more ways than she'd care to admit to, they both have extreme anger problem but she is way better at controlling it than Ethan. They both love football and support West Ham, that's the only time they really get on is when they're watching the football with their dad.

"Come on Christine" Aubrey, her mother, called up the stairs. Christine muttered something under her breathe as she checked her uniform in the mirror. She straightened out her skirt after tucking in her long sleeved white shirt and fixing her red tie. She looked presentable, makeup done, hair tied up, presentable. She jogged down the stairs with her school bag on both shoulders.

"Move it" Ethan barged her out of the way almost knocking her off her feet. Christin was tiny and fragile, but don't get the wrong idea she could through a mean punch.

"Ethan be nice to your sister" Their mother said

"Whatever" Ethan rolled his eyes

"Mum I'm staying back with Tyler and Jamie today" Christine told her mother

"That's fine just be back before 8" Aubrey said giving Christine her lunch

"Will do" Christine replied

"And Ethan when will you be home?" Aubrey asked

"Not sure" Ethan replied, he was nice to his mother like any boy would be but he still had an attitude but everyone got some of that, some more than others.

"Well, will you text me please and keep me in the loop?" Their mother asked

"Sure" He replied

"Okay let's go, in the car Christine" Aubrey grabbed her keys

"Bye Mum" Ethan said

"Put the alarm on when you leave, and don't be late for school" Aubrey told him as they left, Christine and Ethan don't say goodbye to each other. Whenever Christine would say bye to him she was met with a comment and Ethan just never said it.

"Have fun sweetie" Her mother smiled as they pulled up outside the school

"See you tonight" Christine smiled and leaned over to kiss her mother on the cheek to say goodbye. Christine got out of the car and met her friends Jamie and Tiana. They said their hellos and walked into school. Jamie and Tiana were twins not identical obviously Jamie is a boy and Tiana is a girl. They were also two of the most popular kids in school, Jamie always had girls all over him and Tiana was the same with boys. Christine wasn't unpopular but she wasn't extremely popular, she was just in the middle everybody knew who she was and respected her apart from the odd few. No one would push Christine's buttons, when she had a fight with Shelley Penter she put her in hospital since then no one has tried to blow her fuse.

"Hey look who's back in school" Tiana said as they walked down the school corridor, Christine fought Shelley outside of school so that didn't damage her clean record.

"I'm going to stay away from her T" Christine replied, T was Tiana's nickname.

"I think she'll be staying away from you" Jamie laughed

"Hey Jamie" A girl bat her eyes at him as she walked past and Jamie winked back

"SmoothJay" Christine laughed