: thirty five :

: thirty five :

THIRD PERSON

The next day was Simon's last at Kilburn forever. He felt horrible for what he did to Christine but he couldn't pick up the phone to call or text her. He knew the response he would be met with and he can't blame her for acting like that. He messed up. All he wanted was to go back and stop it from happening but he can't it's happened and now he's lost her. Christine looked rough, she had spent all night crying over him getting little to no sleep. She tried to apply makeup to cover up her tiredness but her eyes were still puffy and red, from lack of sleep and crying so much. She had to stop all her friends from going to punch him but she knew she couldn't stop Ethan from doing it whenever he decided to. As they walked through the school corridors on spate ends of the school, they met in the middle. This is the last time she'll see him around these halls.

"Christine can I talk to you please" He said coming up to her. Tyler, Jamie and Oliver had anger across all of their faces.

"You've done enough so why don't you just keep moving" Tyler responded for her because Christine couldn't bring herself to talk to him after what he did.

"Fine, I'll say it in front of everyone" Simon started

"I am so sorry and I know you won't believe me but from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry. I don't know what I was doing. I know I can't say anything that will make you forgive me but I never meant to hurt you" Simon said, his eyes had dimmed in color. They were not the vibrant blue they once were, no, right now they were dim and sad.

"Fuck you" Christine said and took a swing at him face. Simon was quite taken aback by her actions but he can't say he didn't deserve it. Everyone in the hallways diverted their attention towards them. Simon's nose was bleeding slightly and people had phones out trying to record the whole thing. Simon's last day at Kilburn will be one he will remember forever.

"See you later Minter" Jamie said as the group walked around him as he stood still shocked holding his nose. Simon meant every word he said but there was no way to prove that. He didn't want to let her go, he really did love her and he's never felt that type of way towards a girl before. Simon stood there unknowing of what to do now. He couldn't let her leave; he couldn't lose her like this. Knowing he'd be shot down again he ran up behind her. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face him.

"I love you, I've never felt like this about anyone before. I don't know what to do okay this is all new to me. All I know is that I don't want to lose you and have you walk away from me. I don't want to feel heartbroken, I can't let you go" He said hushed so only she would hear him

"You've already done the damage Simon" She said her eyes watering

"Let me fix it please, I want to make it up to you Christine" He said overcome with sadness

"You can't fix it now" A single tear fell from her eye as she stepped back from him.

"Pristine, we love each other we can find a way" He said

"Goodbye Simon"    

A/N

Thank you for reading P R I S T I N E !! I loved writing this book and I'm so sad it's over but I hope you guys enjoyed. Feel free to leave any feedback (Good or Bad). Check out some of my other books!

LOTS OF LOVE <3<3<3<3