: two :

: two :

"Hey dudes" Tyler, Christine's best friend, said walking over with Oliver their other friend

"Hey dudes" Tyler, Christine's best friend, said walking over with Oliver their other friend. Tyler, Oliver, Jamie, Tiana and Christine that was the full gang.

"Look the bitch is back" Tyler said

"Ty, leave it out" Christine smiled

"Sorry forgot you were the Virgin Mary" Tyler chuckled. Virgin Mary was something Tyler called Christine because she was so pure and innocent. She has never had sex with a guy and never had a boyfriend either. It's not that she never had the chance to have a boyfriend, she was always there to comfort Tiana when boys had screwed her over being the only other girl in the group, she did not want to go through that. She didn't really drink or swear either.

"Your brother and his gang are coming this way Christine" Oliver said and all 5 of them looked over to see Ethan, JJ, Vik, Simon, Josh, Harry and Tobi. They were scary and intimidating, some people say that they're old fashioned. Old fashioned in the sense that they have morals and all of that, they're nice, respectful people who take care of their mothers but won't think twice before putting you in your grave. Another thing is you better not get involved with those boys they'll just use you and pretend nothing happened. There's about 12 girls left in this school that haven't been through at least one of those boys, Christine was one of them. Tiana had her share of Olajide Olatunji last year, well a few shares. Tiana and JJ used to meet up on the down low all the time for a quickie.

"Now there goes the ex girlfriend who thought she could change Joshua Bradley" Ty commentated as Patricia Jones walked past, making the rest of the group laugh

"On the left we have Mr. Olatunji who has dicked down every girl apart from our very own Christine Payne" Ty continued as everyone else laughed still

"Christine tell your friends to shut up" Ethan told her

"I'm not your messenger" Christine replied closing her locker door

"Well you're a rat who'll tell mum and get me grounded for being a bully" Ethan said

"Stop trying to act big in front of your friends trying to tell me what to do, that's getting old now" Christine sighed leaning against her locker

"Ugh just fuck off" He said walking away with the other boys.

"Someone's woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Oliver said

"Guys drop it because he'll come back trying to fight" Christine told them

"Alright Hun" Tiana said. After a few minutes of loitering the bell rang and they made our way to their tutor groups. Jamie and Christine were in the same tutor taken by Mr. Johnson who was also the P.E teacher.

"Take your seats, take your seats" Mr. Johnson's voice boomed trying to calm the class to take the register.

"Anotherday at Kilburn High School" Jamie chuckled shaking his head