Farewell

Rhaenella awoke to her brother shouting from the halls with the sound of scattering feet.

Her tired eyes burned from the light entering her chambers, scratching her forehead she felt her neck heavy from the unusual position she fell asleep.

Raising from the uncomfortable manner she stretched her muscles and immediately felt relief of her back popping as well.

"Bring my meal to Rhaenellas bedroom and bring hers as well, no pork this time!" Viserys spoke as he slammed into her room and quickly closed the door.

His nightmare loosely hanging from his frame as he stumbled upon the small table in her bedroom. Taking a seat he grumbled and rubbed his temples.

"Rhae fix me up from this hangover."

"As you wish brother."

Gracefully she walked to his side on the way passing by her nightstand to grab a rag drenched in the water provided. Squeezing the excess out she placed it upon his forehead, guiding him head to hang back.

Pushing aside his silver locks she smiled at the sight of her brother closing his eyes and enjoying his massage.

Moments like this did she truly wish he would stay in forever.

"Rhae you are amazing." He moaned as she found the knot in his neck.

"Thank you Viserys."

Silence fell upon the room for a moment, Rhaenella enjoyed it very much until Illyrio came rushing into the door.

"Your grace, they are preparing to leave."

Viserys now slowly but angrily stood as he began to pace back and forth.

"Those savages are requesting too much out of us. They get what I offer and now they want us to follow him? Pathetic savages. I have to be here to collect my gold when Rhae marrys."

At this Rhaenella took a seat, "What's going on?" She questioned now even more confused as to what was going on.

Viserys has been to busy within his own mind to respond. "The Dothraki never stay still for long my dear, now that he's gotten his bride they must go back to Vaes Dothrak to gather all their forces to plan the invasion. In which Viserys has to be present but with your current engagement he might not be able to."

At this she stood anxiously, completely forgetting to hide her excitement.

"Brother, you must go. This is incredible news!"

"You....you want me to go?" He questioned now surprised at his sister. Never had he imagined that it would kill him to leave her behind but now here she was ushering him to do so.

"Of course I do! This is what you wanted, you're one step closer to getting our home back. I'm sure if we send a raven to the Master of Meereen he will not mind waiting until your return."

"I'm afraid not my dear, we've already received a raven claiming that he will be ready with the preparations in the next 4 days." Illyrio spoke with indifference in his voice.

At this Viserys sighed heavily and went to sit back in his chair.

"Leave us. We must speak."

When the door closed Rhaenella went to sit beside her brother, now eagerly waiting for his response.

Of course she was eager to get him to leave, it would give her time to plan an escape, hoping that is what Illyrio has been requesting of her.